What's next for former member of the Dark Order Alan "5" Angels?

What's next for former member of the Dark Order Alan "5" Angels?

Attached: FWfwTZ2X0AIhoYU.jpg (828x1264, 175.24K)

For how big Dark Order was at one stage, it does feel strange that they've just quietly disintegrated in the background without any story payoff.
Not the first faction it's happened to in AEW, and won't be the last. But probably the biggest.

He'll be fine. He's only 24, and he's already quite good.

I'm sure he'll wrestle for them again some day.

>I am 24
wtf I thought he was in his 30s

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000604461663-366269519.jpg (1240x1248, 910.51K)

>it does feel strange
Almost like their heel leader shoot died or something leaving them in a very awkward position

That I don't get about tonys booking. Even vince who grows cold on drop of dime, blows these things off. He blew judgment day off in one random segment at raw once he grew cold of them.
Tony just drops them when he grows cold of them.
You could have done something whit ending of dark order. Have Ricky stark go through them and unmask them one by one. Then he wrestler 10 or someone in big match. If he loses. Dark order is no more.

You could still job them out and put end to it. Have miro best them all up. Unmask them and send them to hospital.

The most generic member of the Dark Order.
He isn't bad but boring.
Anyway indies don't give a shit if you're boring. They just want to see good matches so he'll be good

>"There are no hard feelings between myself and AEW or Tony Kahn"
He didn't need to add that unless there actually was hard feelings. It would've been implied with all the thank you's. At least he got to use his AEW clout to fuck Robyn Renegade and now he's currently fucking Brooke Havok

Attached: FLhRsxgWUAAjEnQ.jpg (1023x1387, 272.47K)

Is the soft downgrading of people to pay per appearance deals (with no intention of using them) just a more sophisticated version of the ghosting they were doing before with Janela, Marko etc? Tony just seems like a bit of a bitch who doesn't know how to tell people what he wants from them.

No one wants that. People will bitch that Starks is being wasted on DO and not doing something of higher regard. DO has had moments where they were featured and put in main event matches unlike the abortion that is judgement day

he added it because social media is a cesspool.
twitter is absolutely even worse than this place for psychotic no-life drones that create a headdcannon and spam it everywhere 24/7

The wingmen took that deal. But they are aware of their ceiling being job guys. People despised marko and janela so no one is losing sleep. Marko said he wanted to focus more on his music endeavors. Janela is helping with GCW and his last relevance was being roasted by a fire spot and jim cornette.

This entire board is convinced that 10 is safe but I'm convinced he's next

Every time I read one of these "show everyone how good I really am" posts it makes me cringe. AEW isn't out there keeping people from doing anything or forcing gimmicks on people to my knowledge (outside of whatever the hell Cody used to be trying to do). If Alan Angels had something to show, what was stopping him from doing it?

>bald
>basedbeard
>5'5
>shitty chest tattoo
>moveset is kicks, stomps, and splashes
he'll join a faction in MLW

His height. Also the dude tries things in his matches that he has no business doing.

Miro, Wardlow, Hobbs, Lee, Cesaro, Brody King, Archer, Luchasaurus, Brian Cage. Yeah, I'm thinking 10 is fucked.

They forced Lio Rush's gimmick on him

He would be unironically better off in NXT anyway, he seems like the type of wrestler that would be better off with a script

What a downgrade, even if that is the uglier twin.

SHOOT
>Rapes your 10 year old son
ME
>posts Marx quotes on Twitter
NIGGA
>smokes meth and gets shot dead