Is wrestling being a dream job a mental illness...

Is wrestling being a dream job a mental illness? Why would you willingly choose a profession where you are supposed to injure yourself on a weekly basis and most likely will suffer a career ending or potentially life threatening injury one day?

Attached: Nash tears quads.jpg (850x582, 48.8K)

There are many reasons why the best wrestlers are liberals. One reason is that they understand the struggles of black Americans and are therefore more likely to advocate for organizations like Black Lives Matter. Another reason is that liberals are more open-minded than conservatives and are therefore more likely to be accepting of different people and cultures. Finally, liberals tend to be more supportive of public education and other social programs that benefit the disadvantaged, which includes many wrestlers who come from humble beginnings.

Fuckers are skill less. And cole? He won’t even lift weights in his free time.

>quads

Attached: FVtexuqWQAErgRJ.jpg (498x334, 28.7K)

>you are supposed to injure yourself on a weekly basis
You are a based retard please make more posts like this

It's the fun of being an actor and a stuntman and you're getting to do it in front of a live audience. There's an appeal to that.

kwads

kwab

honestly it beats the grind. you spend like 10 minutes in the ring on an average week, and can do whatever the fuck you want the rest of the time. I'd let someone kick my ass for 10 minutes a week for $50k annually.

>quads
Oh boy..
Still can't believe you guys let the 1992 get thread die super fast though

aagh

Attached: KWAB.png (1171x1168, 2.15M)

Wolfbros...

Attached: 1654607822567.jpg (1078x819, 414.01K)

>Is wrestling being a dream job a mental illness?
Yes but i'd say the same for any job where you get up on stage and think you're being profound but you're flailing your arms about making an ass out of yourself. Comedians and actors are part of this cancerous group and I have no respect for them at all

NOT AGAIN NOOOOOOO

If I could've actually done it, I absolutely would've. Same goes for everyone who posts here.

Why would anyone want to get into wrestling when it's this bad now? Can you imagine how bad the next generation will be when they were inspired by Ziggler?

the older you get and the longer we progress in society the more it becomes clear that pro wresting would be a great way to make a living in the late 90’s-early 2000’s but it’s a terrible idea now. you can literally get any regular job and make as much as most pro wrestlers or more without the injuries/travel woes, and you won’t get the same opportunities as the old days as far as crazy parties and fucking whoever you want because cameraphones are everywhere and people are cancel-happy

it’s sad but pro wresting has become a way to be noticed, a stepping stone to another career

ITS A SHAMEFUL THING
QUADS GET BROKE
AND A 92 JUST SHOWS UP

Link?

NOOOOOOO

This one

You mean the days when everybody got paid worse for enduring greater physical abuse under more dangerous conditions? Where drugs and booze and roids were even more recklessly consumed than ever before or since and the boys regularly roofied each other for fun? And if you were a woman your career was pretty much dead out the gate unless you wanted to move to Japan, and it was probably still dead out the gate even then?

You're totally retarded. It's way easier to be a pro-wrestler nowadays.