Who wins

Who wins

Attached: ao.jpg (1920x1080, 237.42K)

Mox should but it will be Punk

The fans

mox will go on a tear and then people will realize they want him as champ. punk wins since its chicago and then the fans will boo him on the following dynamite.

>The fans

Attached: E61303E0-9BE5-41E5-B597-0E4AABBF21C1.jpg (618x877, 184.96K)

The fans who saw it on free tv when it was a midcard smackdown match. Think phil shit himself there kek

>The two men start circling each other, looking for an opportunity to strike. Jon Moxly throws a quick jab that catches Punk off guard. Punk responds with a hard right hand that sends Moxly stumbling backwards. Moxly comes back swinging, landing a series of punches that back Punk up against the ropes. Punk ducks under a wild swing from Moxly and counters with a hard left hook that sends Moxly to the mat. Punk pounces on Moxly, raining down punches until the referee intervenes and calls for the bell. Punk is declared the winner by TKO.

Punk then calls out his former ufc opponents.

This. I was fine with Punk at first but he shouldn't be champ. But Tony's a mark for him so I think he's gonna hold it for a while. If the MJF stuff isn't a shoot I think Punk will drop it to him though which will be nice

>belt being contested by two ex-wwe guys
the absolute state of AEW

they both win, because both of them are getting paid WAY more than they deserve.

there's nothing wrong with working for WWE

I saw this match on RAW back in like 2014

How is this even a question?
Obviously Punk since he didn't even get to have his title reign yet.

literally this

Ya there is bitch

>If the MJF stuff isn't a shoot
>if

Attached: 1631922231160.png (512x457, 168.55K)

We don’t sign our posts here

Nah bro , WWE is gay as fuck and AEW is just a WWE midcard graveyard, Dynamite is like the Thriller video but all the zombies are ex e sloppers.

Ya we do bitch

t.Dad

But at the same time Mox never really had a proper run with the belt either since covid was right around the corner when he first won it.

Dronies, nobody cares if people used to work for WWE and neither of you can pretend its bad

I’m sure tiny’s autistic mind had the next six main event programs planned out, so rather than fully change his plans on the fly he just has this interim title bullshit to kill time. Punk will win the “unification” match and then just pick up wherever they left off with DoN. The whole reason for giving someone like Dean the interim title is that they can avoid having somebody’s first title win be for the bullshit interim belt.

If they aren't dumb they'll make it a triple threat and have MJF be the first undisputed champion

Fake tough guys: The match