Does anybody actually like this?

Does anybody actually like this?

Attached: 1656529245838.webm (428x240, 2.89M)

Take a shower disgusting pig

I do.

Attached: 1656528683872.jpg (755x556, 244.05K)

I don’t know I haven’t watched wwe in over 15 years

dronies love it since they don't care about wrestling, just the characters and cuck angles

I do. It gives me time to unwind, and I enjoy the recaps as they help me remember what happened earlier in the show.

I don't think they do a 5 minute memorial day tribute every week, so this really proves nothing except how disingenuous you fucking freaks are

Did Liv have to stand in the ring on her own for 15 minutes?

>making this
rent free

This, it's meant to incentivize showers between wrestling

>implying it being 12 minutes is okay
slurp on that billionaire cock some more, cultist.

why do they set up a ring and have matches. WWE is NOT wrestling, it's sports entertainment! where's the harlem globetrotters, where's the monster trucks?

t. AD riddled oldfag

Attached: 1654916853989.webm (428x240, 2.9M)

>>implying it being 12 minutes is okay
why do you talk like a faggot

I don't have a stopwatch on me when I watch TV

>no argument
Your concession? Accepted by me.

if it's WWE, you'll need a slopwatch

No milly?

So remove ads and entrances? based retard

Yes, 1,008 days since NXT's last milly

How did the WWF not have this problem?

I'm not arguing with you, faggot. I just want to know why you talk like you suck cocks

Holy shit how can people in the arena wait this long? If it was a taped show I could understand how they fit so much filler in here but there are people sitting in those seats for 20 minutes.

Attitude Era famous for it's workrate lmao

I think Bianca was standing in the ring for like 20 minutes on raw waiting for the John cena tribute to end

Attached: 1520206711975.jpg (574x328, 72.52K)

nice photo of the guy who brought up the attitude era for some reason

first instance of "Attitude era"? .

Right because when you said WWF you surely meant Doink the Clown vs Max Moon.

I meant WWF from 1979-2002. And in reality I could add WWE from 2002 to at least 2015(If not even longer).

Ads recaps entrances brawls and whatever else have always existed in wwe. it's nothing new.

Are you going to answer?

meant to quote

And those things have been laid out in shows in such a way that people weren't awkwardly standing in the ring for 15+ minutes doing nothing while the live audience was compelled to stare at a video board and get popcorn.

there is no way this is real

ever see the 99 rumble?