What the fuck happened to Natalya

youtube.com/watch?v=FA2JEl09aYo

Attached: Natalya and her sister.jpg (493x461, 56.85K)

cheek implants recently

she looks more and more like a literal cat

I believe the proper term is "body dysmorphia".

Jesus, she looks tragic. Almost as bad as Jesse Jane.

This is what leftist politics does to a mfer over time.

Attached: DD0C08FB-C449-4BF2-8D45-79F33CD61A5D.jpg (680x677, 46.33K)

nutable face

Natalya is made up of plastic. Every other week, she goes under the knife to get more work done. She’s unrecognizable compared to when she was in NXT. The ugly bitch needs to just retire from wrestling altogether. She moves in slow motion and is even worse than her Father was in the ring.

That thumbnail is nightmare fuel

BOGDANOFF LIVES ON!

>pretending they wouldn't buy a natalya sex doll

she answered the call

Attached: 20000327_hulk_wall--10375c8d06e34288c232af69505cb663.jpg (640x360, 15.55K)

IM MEEEEELTING

Thats either a man or reptilian

Maybe if it was based on how she looked 15 yeas ago.

Who cares? We has ChubbyQueen Jenni there. Natty is only necessary evil to enjoy my plump Canadian goddess

Attached: jenni-neidhart_0007_ftuid595eb_faptool.com.jpg (662x753, 66.46K)

based jenni breathing with GOATblade

Why Nattie?

Attached: 03 (1).jpg (400x592, 28.41K)

Imagine being Tyson Kidd. You marry your high school sweet heart, a genuinely beautiful girl who shares your passion for wrestling and is pretty good at it herself. Eventually you get sawdusted to oblivion and can no longer work, but it’s ok because your wife is there behind you every step of the way. But she starts neglecting training, can’t quite go like she used to. And then she starts the plastic surgery, no big deal, who doesn’t like big titties? But it doesn’t stop there. A nip here, a tick there, fast forward a few years and the person before you is unrecognizable. She can’t wrestle a good match to save her life. She looks like a cat person, genuinely a terrifying visage to behold. Her skin is absolutely ruined, it feels like leather to touch her. She’s barely a human, more plastic and filler inside of her than blood and bones, she’s cold to the touch. And her bum ass sister moves in and starts whoring on OnlyFans, and your wife joins in on the fun.

I only hope Tyson gets to fuck Jenni too or have some threesomes or something. His run in NXT earned my endless respect, I just hope he is at peace with his life

It's called getting a clue you fucking dork

She’s like that one character from it’s always sunny in philadelphia.

does she look better here though

Attached: Natalya.jpg (1146x514, 191.06K)

She answered the call from the Bogs