Makes no attempt to even try to make a good wrestling show in your path

>makes no attempt to even try to make a good wrestling show in your path

Attached: Billy-Corgan-NWA.jpg (1200x675, 113.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DzsXQTcGQyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People call Tiny a money mark but at least he has constantly had people talking for better or worse. This guy just pissed away his limited amount of money on nothing, and all he had to do was keep Cornette on commentary and guaranteed he would have steadily picked up viewers over time just through mentions on the podcast

>another delusional cuck cornette cultist

Attached: 1497218190104.gif (200x200, 2.06M)

ok, how you know?

Muh 10 year planarino

The last taping has been particularly shitty.

Cornette literally brings half of the TV audience to AEW just to laugh at the kwabs you retard. I have literally been walking and listening to Corny on my phone and had multiple people start talking to me about the podcast and I live in a small ass Canadian town. Corny is a legit 2nd tier draw under the likes of Hogan and Austin whether you like it or not, well above your Z-tier Kenny Ofayga and all of the rest of the AEW roster so fucking seethe about it bitch

Trust the
25 year plan

>delusion cultist doubles down

Attached: QxhxkId.png (300x343, 203.48K)

Tupperville trash.

youtu.be/DzsXQTcGQyM went to shit to after they replaced into the fire

Nah it's a shoot bitch
I had to google this to even know where that was you flyover backwater non-GTA bitch also what the fuck are you doing up at 2am on a wrestling board on a Tuesday night nigger let alone knowing what tupperville is smdh you the trash

He's dropped the ball big time, first season of powerrr was so good but since covid it's just been dog shit

>nigger
Not in this town. I do agriculture work in the summer and plow snow in the winter. I get most of the summer to myself.

but he grew up a wrestling fan like tony khan so we have to like him and pretend everything he does is good

Just messing around with you family. Sounds pretty based. I bet the rents are cheaper around there too.

Most people here own. Picked up a 3 bedroom bungalow 15 years ago for $128,000. Now they're going for almost $300,000 in the neighbourhood. They just put in gigabit internet. Get a nice little house out in the sticks before you're priced out is my advice.

Lucky bastard, sounds like heaven. So what was with the oddly specific reference though? You heard a guy listening to Cornette? Because if he is being heard in public in a village of 300 then I am inclined to believe the cult is truly global

I did drop it when they jobbed out Cornette, a bit out of principle a bit because he legit carried the show since he's one of the few that can really promo these days, but this is straight up fucking retarded

>doesn't have to attempt
>just books matches
>events always turn out to be excellent
Big tunes Billy is over with me OP

Cornette leaving.
Covid
These 2 things destroyed him.