I FUCKING DID IT. I WAS HANDED 18 DIFFERENT INJURIES AND 9 DIFFERENT REJECTIONS FROM THE NEW JAPAN OFFICE. WE HAD A 95...

I FUCKING DID IT. I WAS HANDED 18 DIFFERENT INJURIES AND 9 DIFFERENT REJECTIONS FROM THE NEW JAPAN OFFICE. WE HAD A 95.6977% PROBABILITY OF HAVING A BAD SHOW, DESPITE THAT I BEAT THE ODDS. I GAVE THEM CLAUDIO DESPITE THE 17 YEARS AND 9 MONTHS OF BEEF BETWEEN HIM AND EDDIE KINGSTON DATING BACK TO CHIKARA. I SET ANOTHER BUYRATE RECORD AND I DID IT WITHOUT CM PUNK OR BRYAN DANIELSON, I AM THE FUCKING DRAW HERE. SUCK ON THAT BITCHOFF. I WON THE INTERPRMOTIONAL WAR, I BEAT NICK KHAN. I OPENED THE FORBIDDEN FUCKING DOOR AND STEPPED RIGHT THROUGH IT. FUCK A MILLION VIEWERS, I JUST MADE A MILLION DOLLARS AND IT'S PUBLIC FUCKING RECORD. BTFO E-DRONES.

Attached: tk.jpg (616x719, 60.45K)

>no matt sydal on the card
mid

Sorry bro didn't watch...work on your build next time, the build is what sells the show, not the actual show

>admitting you're a retarded mark
how embarrassing

don't you have an ex WWE midcarder that you need to flood the board with?

Is Tony himself a bot?

Attached: PSX_20220627_040845.jpg (1080x1540, 292.94K)

it feels like one of those "special" Dynamite shows, good wrestling and maybe some random debut but next to no build/hype.
Which sucks because this PPV has been talked about for a long time.

Wouldn't the mark be the one who buys/watches the show based on yummy wummy names alone and couldn't give a shit how they were actually used?

Just fucked up again LMAO

Yes, that is literally what a mark is. Someone who is tricked into spending money. The build is meant to be the trick, but in the case of the ultramarks (who call themselves smarks, ironically) all you have to do is say "the matches will be good" and book a guy who Dave gave 5 stars to on the show and they are conned and you have their money.

Gedo booked the show mark it's his first well booked show in years but the way he has treated the talent has his finger prints all over it. This is 2013-2014 gedo booking right now.

The special dynamite with Bryan debuting was better than this imo and that wasn't exactly a AAA episode.

>conned into watching something they like
lmfao
absolute fucking brainworms going on this board here

Were you the guy who spent four weeks crying NOOO THE NJPW WRESTLERS DIDN’T GET INTRODOOCED

That's literally what mark means. That is what the word means. Did you not know. Are you that retarded? A mark is someone that is tricked into spending money. In carnivals, if a guy found a sicker he would get powder on his hand and pat him on the back, leaving a handprint, or mark, on him. That is where it comes from. It refers to a stupid person who will easily spend money if you tell him to.

No I was the calling AEzw disingenuous cultists, making fun of no 900k, and posting Omegay

Attached: I think it was a gay magazine.jpg (449x299, 18.17K)

NO
MILLION
JAPAN

>they're being TRICKED into watching a show they like!
lmao
brainworms keeps going deeper

So you admit to being a transsexual...
Very interesting

Please tell me there's another media scrum. I need more coked up Tony

you're conflating fan with mark, unless you're genuinely calling everyone who buys/watches the show a mark, in which case you're on a next-gen level of retardation

there is and i'm ready for it