Why are NJPW guys jobbing to AEW?

Why are NJPW guys jobbing to AEW?

Attached: pepe-own3dtv.png (600x400, 207.71K)

TK paid NJPW a shit ton of cash

because jamal is a pissant company

what are you talking about, retard? osprey went over oc

The only actual guy that took the fall and matters was Zack Sabre Jr and will be Tanahashi.
This is smart cross-promotion booking, mate. Make AEW come out as the champions on their soil while not actually hurting any Tier 1 New Japan wrestlers (in push)

Cole is taking the pin in the IWGP title match.

Tony Khan has more money

Just like AEW lmao

tony paid them for it

To waste and and never make profit

Ace is beating Mox.

Just woke up, are the cultists admitting it's bad or pretending it's good?

That's how Tiny Khan does business. "Partnership" means AEW gets to bury you.

Attached: Er59G2dXEAkGz8_.0.jpg (1200x800, 126.73K)

Yeah, Tanahashi is against Mox

The only real loss NJPW took is ZSJ tho

even WWE guys are marking out on twitter
the show's a 10/10, mald more

Well thank God I wasn't around for this faggy smarkfest. I'm sure no will care by Tuesday.

NJPW is fine. Besides any losses NJPW can win back in future Forbidden Doors or at NJPW shows in Japan.

thanks for malding more, bro

None that matter brother HH

Attached: 1640443796142.jpg (700x641, 172.83K)

Should I have streamed it? Are we pretend the card alone was good enough for anyone who wasn't a cultist to sit down and devote 5 hours and 50 dollars to buy it? No matter how many times you use the word "malding" I'm not gonna feel like I made a bad decision here.

Yeah, and will be Tanahashi. Gedo is protecting every single one of his Tier 1 guys

thanks for malding even more, bro

Well a lot of these guys NJPW might want to bring in; Swerve, Claudio and FTR in particular. Bill Gunn murdering the LA Dojo was kinda fucked though.

I waited to see the (not much of a) surprise opponent because I like ZSJ and then dropped out. Nearly gave up when the women's match came on but my stream froze for all of it so I survived.
My gf who loves Jay White and Shingo gave up two matches in.
There's no reason to care about anything on the show unless you really love movezzz and spots and matches with no stakes.
Ospreay vs OC was actually based and Kanemaru and Desperado vs Swerve and his fat dad was great. Otherwise skip.