Insiders Report Cesaro Staying With WWE

Sorry, Forbidden Dorks

Attached: rove.png (596x565, 60.8K)

Old tweet
That guy has no sources
Cesaro is a charisma vacuum and the Imperium guys are upgrades on him as the European midcarders

Another guy with 0 ambition like Ziggler

This guys twitter game is obvious. He writes like he has sources but has he ever broken anything that wasn't already heavily implied by someone first? Good scam and he's fooled a ton of people into thinking that real people would come to some shut in weirdo to give scoops.

This is what an Observer board supposed insider says

Attached: 1634725200310.png (816x327, 45.31K)

Still waiting for the rake to come out

yeah you have to recognize (with some jealousy) how these "wrestling journalists" make a living buillshiting marks -- there are A LOT of guys on this board who could work this gimmick into a nice big house and comfy life

If he had any credibility to begin with, the Keith Lee embarrassment would've killed it dead

Some guys definitely talk to him, but it's low-level gossip stuff

"plans change" , if you are commited to the con/work/angle then you can roll with anything

They should lose him he's a waste of money it's already pretty clear nobody noticed or cared that he left lol. Taking up a roster spot when he's never going to go any higher than he is

>rovert

kys op

?

Attached: MeKLADF487a93639.png (608x453, 42.62K)

His strategy is that he tweets so fucking much no one even remembers the things he got wrong

>passion for wrestling beaten out of him by WWE
>so bad he doesn't think he can hang in the ring in Japan anymore
>wants to go back to WWE because it's the only show he can coast on and still get paid
Actual cuck mentality

If its Cesaro, he'll say he was right and show this tweet.

If it isn't, he'll say he was right and show op's tweets

That's clearly about Bray.

Lol he didn't say anything. He knows he filed a trademark so yeah duh he's doing something outside wrestling. These niggers don't know anything about nothing. Look at the self important Q type way of speaking in gay riddles. "You'll recall the clues I left in my previous posts"...fucking shut up. Retards

Lots of info to share....once I know if guess 1 was right or if guess 2 was closer. Say it.with me
>zero sources

He'll also delete the incorrect one kek. I recall on the first double or nothing, he claimed the Joshi match had been cancelled. He's just full of shit.

>rovert

He’s so fucking creepy talking about wrestler like they’re his friends. Remember when he insisted becky loved being a mom too much to return to wrestling? Psycho

That guy in particular is an obvious liar…never any real info. Said Bryan was working this show up until two weeks when he was clearly concussed.

Attached: 2BAEDE1B-BB8B-421A-8D35-9A1E64842655.jpg (1140x1154, 168.48K)

Money and Miles, nerd.