Dickbros

dickbros...

Attached: 174359.png (533x868, 658.06K)

Is he wearing a wig?

The way they're wording this makes it sound like they're trying to get him fired. What level of job is low enough for them to leave him alone?

Why does it look like he's wearing a toupee?

Attached: CN6HOENUsAIj4JA.jpg (318x359, 16.42K)

He’s definitely getting fired now which he should.

>What level of job is low enough for them to leave him alone?
Homeless guy begging by the offramp.

He shouldn’t be near women, he needs to be fired especially since this job causes him to be around children when he’s a known predator

he normalized gay shit in wrestling. fuck that nigga.

Attached: 1536105572512.webm (744x414, 1.1M)

the fuck nigger
he din du pedo shit

>Joey Ryan, who is a CONIFRMED CHUD SEX PEST, is employed by a Disney park. A literal sex offender is around children, babies, dogs, and women all f*cking day and could easily r*pe again.

Something NEEDS to be done about this. This man should not be allowed to work ever again. I hope you posted this on the jerk too because us jerkchads also don't take kindly to deviant pervs like Joey Ryan

Attached: 20220626_114913.jpg (1080x994, 163.3K)

Lmao loser

Attached: DCE0azKUIAAHoBQ.jpg (729x979, 100.25K)

What sub? I see nothing on sc

Do you not know Golddust, Adrian Adonis, or even Dalton Castle?

Amber Heard lost.

>YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO ME. THE GUY IN THE JUNGLE CRUISE RIDE USED TO BE A EVIL PRO WRESTLER!!

What makes people this way? When did this happen? It feels like a recent change. It's like your gain power if you manage to "cancel" someone... like these people need to kill themselves.

These monsters won't stop until Joey kills himself.

>When did this happen? It feels like a recent change
Mobbing people and expelling them from the group is a behavior as old as humanity
It just took a few years after the invention of twitter for people to realize they could use twitter to do it

This is very telling of these "people." Like if they're not actively ruining other people's lives they'll kill themselves.

Attached: 1634526809731.jpg (680x680, 38.78K)