Who do you hope it is and who do hope it isn't? Cesaro would be cool and Gresham would be a let down

Who do you hope it is and who do hope it isn't? Cesaro would be cool and Gresham would be a let down

Attached: 1656115366377.jpg (1920x1080, 531.55K)

Literally anyone but Claudio and Tony is a retard. That simple.
And anyone that says that it's gonna be a New Japan guy is retarded.

A returning Jeff Hardy with a drunken master gimmick.

Anyone but Gargano, please for the love of god.

It's Cesaro or Gargano.

gresham is shoot 5 foot 1

thats only 1 inch away from legal midget status in 45 states for an adult male.

It's both. Just like Cole and Danielson debuting on the same night.

Tony had Cesaro booked and found out Gargano's doing a signing in the area, ergo "opportunities like this don't come around often." So he paid Johnny big bux for a one off.

Shane McMahon as an ultimate forbidden door fuck you to Vince.

ZSJ would look like Giant Gonzales next to him kek

The only acceptable answer

Attached: Freight_Train.jpg (600x400, 64.55K)

lmao

It's Naito.

CSRO is most likely
Gargano would get a pop, but be another case of Tony just booking the NXT roster that he beat in the ratings.
Hook is the only person already signed that would get a positive reaction.
Out of left field, but Wyatt dropping any spookiness in his gimmick and completely reinventing himself wouldn’t be impossible (and fit Bryan saying they’ll surprise you with what they can do), but I wouldn’t care for the match.
Anyone else would get booed or a non-reaction

What are the chances it's actually Danielson and he was swerving everyone?

I don't follow wrestling reporting shit, so, Bryan's actually hurt then? Well that sucks. What match/spot did he get injured in?

Hope it's Gargano, but Cesaro makes the most sense.

Lose my shit 0% chance pick; Pete Dunne walks out and the place explodes. Would be hype if they could work out a talent share but so improbable.

If it's not Cesaro, I want it to be my boy Angelico finally getting his shot. He's a great technical wrestler that was trained by Ultimo Dragon and Negro Navarro. Seems like the type of guy D-Bry would love, and has way more charisma than someome like Yuta.

Attached: angelico.jpg (1920x1280, 99.7K)

Angelico should've been the apprentice for Bryan in the BCC. Not Yuta(and I say that as someone who doesn't HATE Yuta[dont love him either])..

This. You can't have Danielson go out there talking up the mystery opponent the way he did and then it's a 5 foot tall black midget or a funko pop nerd dressed up like Iron Man.

It's Cesaro

Cesaro makes zero sense because he gains nothing by losing his debut, and ZSJ clearly needs to win to be credible in the eyes of the AEW audience as a guy who is potentially a better technical wrestler than Danielson. They're clearly still going to do this match later.

Cesaro is a lose/lose. Only Gresham makes sense. And ZSJ will go over.

Its gonna be Fred Rosser, he is the only one bryan trusts enough to do it