Kylie rae enjoying a treat

kylie rae enjoying a treat

Attached: captures_twitter_2022-5-26 (2).jpg (766x770, 93.33K)

the chuds arent gonna like this one

Thnx for the support.

Attached: 36a66b2e83c9d19d.jpg (1124x1458, 476.18K)

I still want to cum on her hairy arms.

>HAHA COME TO THE PRIDE PARADE BRING YOUR KIDS WE HAVE DICK-SHAPED TREATS FOR THEM TO PUT IN THEIR MOUTHS WE'RE SO QUIRKY XD
groomers get the rope first

I thought she was supposed to be a hardcore christian? I guess she could be one of those delusional ones like on Any Forums who claim they're christian despite ignoring half of what the book says

t. chud

And that’s the bad part. These sick lefty fuckers actually do take their kids to these kinds of events.

How many wrestling events has Kylie Rae no showed in the last month? The bitch is mentally ill.

>grooming is when a child is in 100 foot radius of a gay person

>claim they're christian despite ignoring half of what the book says
That's the average Protestant heretic.

scaring yourself thinking about the gay boogeyman again? working yourself by imagining all the scary things he does?

Somewhere - probably right now in fact - a child is being GROOOOOOOMed and there's Nothing. You. Can. Do. About. It. :^)

didnt she get raped in aew?

Protestants are heretics

Probably a methodist or episcopalian.

Yes. By Jeribloat and/or Brandon.

When did spics become protestant, isnt Any Forums full of them.

checked
is brandon the tranny?

Catholics just make shit up that's not in the Bible. Protestants are at least self aware enough to ignore the parts they don't like.

You really spend all day thinking about spics
lmao

You spend a lot of time about nash and rape though

Yeah turns out when you let any dipshit read the Bible they get a lot of stuff wrong.

No, grooming is feeding cock cookies to kids and claiming that it isn’t sexual in nature. Among other things done by perverts. History tells the tale, homos have always targeted kids primarily.

>hardcore christian
There are denominations of Christianity that would support this

But why wouldn't he my based DACA fren.

Attached: t4WjMsF.jpg (950x942, 192.85K)

this guy gets it

Attached: 1613320621184.png (750x691, 873.92K)

>History tells the tale
Perhaps you would regale us with some passages from this storied narrative since you surely have some examples to support your claim and definitely aren't talking out of your ass like the average RepubliQan.

Essentially, at this point. You pedophilic kike piece of shit.
I can tell you to rope yourself, evil kike.