Who was the Janetty?

Who was the Janetty?

Attached: ecd.jpg (1280x1024, 247.01K)

Mouble Dichaels

Unfortunately, Yang Wenli.
Yet another case of the best being the Jannetty. Fate can be cruel.

Never watched LOGH but I feel like it’s an anime non anime fans cling to so they try and act like anime used to not be moeshit

>Anime
You outed yourself as a loser.

>Yang jobbed out to some gay Undertaker/Raven gimmick having midcarders
You hate to see it. Didn't even go out against the fellow main eventer. Ultra shit booking decision, honestly, but the promoter was too worried about giving the stable heat, trying to elevate it to the main event, and as a result the company floundered.

You’re on the wrestling board of an anime image board

That's actually a pretty good argument on why Yang is the Michaels. Everyone agrees that the best period for the company was when Yang was at the top. Meanwhile, he gets written off the fed, Reindhart becomes the main eventer and the dimes evaporate.

Problem is, while being the GOAT in-ring, he hated doing other stuff like promoting himself, trying to oppose questionable booking choices, and overall taking care of his character. He really just couldnt motivate hmself to grab the brass ring

It's a masterpiece by very different from pretty much any other kind of anime. One can see it's almost a non-anime, as i know otherwise anime-hating folks absolutely adoring this saga

>Wrestling fan daring to call anyone else as a loser for their hobbies choices
Absolute pathetic

The fuck is this? Intergalactic Jojo?

I like anime and watch a decent amount of it, including guilty pleasure trashy stuff. LOGH is an incredible show that has never been replicated in anime and likely never will be because it succeeds at writing a really compelling macro-level war between two sides story that I think actually deserves to be called an epic. 110 episodes of a war between two sides where the fans of the show still are split to this day on who to cheer for, with a clean finish and a great ending point.

Even in actual TV shows, other than documentaries, I never found anything as compelling as it in quite the same way. That's what it feels like, actually. Like some sort of documentary from another world.

Don't be fooled by the space stuff. It's just set dressing. That's not what makes the show great.

Reinhard was plagued with injuries and the bookers had him burying too many people too early
They even half botched the brief Reunthal heel run before his retirement, but it was dimes regardless because finally we had his showdown with the other half GOAT double Michaels team, Mittermeyer

Attached: MV5BZTYyYWNmMDAtMDY4MC00MGY1LThjMzEtMmUwZWRkMTJkMGZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgxOTUwNjQ@._V1_.jpg (907x544, 35.81K)

>Intergalactic Jojo?
Well, it does have accidental homoerotic subtones

Attached: Bittenfeld expert in forceful penetrations.jpg (640x957, 46.08K)

Pic related is unironically the best tweener face in the Sea of Stars fed. Do not be fooled by the meme pic, it's taken entirely out of context

Attached: Paul von Oberstein dogs.jpg (960x713, 76.39K)

>Reinhard was plagued with injuries and the bookers had him burying too many people too early
Obviously he politicked himself like that and ruined the whole company as a result. Probably did the same when he politicked Yang into getting booked off after that match where he was embarrassingly mogged even if it ended in a countout victory for Reindhart. Dude didn't want a rematch and knew the crowd was gonna be sided with Yang the whole way through. KWAB

*Wrong pic, dammit.

Attached: Oberstein dog quote.jpg (1280x720, 80.51K)

It's not his fault that Yang was lazy ass and didnt want to become the face of the fed, outside occasional short runs at the top. Dude was Lesnar-tier in his hate for a full schedule

holy fuck the blonde guy is such a fucking manlet
I dropped this after ...I think 6, episodes. Was caught by surprise that they made the blond german guy a turbomanlet

It start slow, so the first 14-15 episodes are a strong filter. Its gets really good after that tho, when the actuall endgame stuff start to happen

The first two episodes especially were so bad and slow the producers litterally made a special movie that retold the plot in a much better pacing. nowadays any standard introduction guide to the series advice to skip the first two episodes and watch the much better OAV instead

Yang but he had to carry a lackluster faction group while Reinhard politicked all the draws to his side. At least Yang had based Schonkopf but even that chad is not enough for the stacked faction Reinhard had to work with.

There is no hope for you faction to going over with the crowd if you are feuding with a dimes machine like Bittenfeld

Attached: Bittenfeld the based retard 1.jpg (633x1440, 105.28K)

This is pretty true. Reinhard was smart enough to attach himself to all the biggest dimes earners and make them loyal to him.
Yang, on the other hand, was too obsessed with his underwhelming apprentice and wanting to try to get him over by association. Plus he was booked with the rest of the company after Reindhard was done picking and choosing.

All Janetties compared to big dimes Poplain

Is pic related the biggest what if in the business when it comes to how a promotion would have gone if not for that untimely death?

Attached: Kirchies.jpg (400x500, 21.82K)

Where can I watch this show? I can't find it anywhere. Am I gonna have to watch the remake instead

Yea, Kircheis + Reinhard would had unified the Sea of Stars territories with a dimes combos never saw since the days of Austin-Rock