Forbidden door stage

forbidden door stage

Attached: FWND-VKWAAUze2D.jpg (1241x1258, 261.97K)

THERE'S NOBODY THERE
OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO WHERE ARE ALL THE FANS? KWAB!

they couldn't even draw the wrestlers

damn they really go all out™ for the ppv sets huh.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Wow they really outdid themselves with the design this time. Never seen anything like this before. You can tell it’s a special event.

Tony really did buy all the seats.

Attached: 1295235945722.jpg (215x262, 6.93K)

>The stage is the same as dynamite
Grim

Carlos!

lame, should be standing room only around the ring. imagine your wrestling event sucks so bad that ringside fans are just sitting there

They should have used the Grandslam setum without those black walls. Looks much better in big arenas

you think americans can stand for 4-5 hours?

It's not even like the 80s nothing stages. It's still trying to be a stage but they didn't even try at all.

>t.

Attached: yurofags.png (647x1031, 343.14K)

Music festivals faggot

holy shit that's awful

AEW is totally dog shit at production and making big events feel big. Imagine paying hundreds of dollars and seeing this, pathetic.

WWE do it much much much better.

>not a giant door
DROPPED

It's me or the ringside area is bigger? I wonder it's a request from NJPW. In Japan, with the restrictions, it's pretty big too.

>AEW stage
>No NJPW ring

Dropped

And their presentation is cancelled by awful camera work, 3D graphics and LEDs. I will take the AEW presentation any day.

looks like shit and it's very worrying they still havent finished the stage. I doubt it will be finished in time. They might just cancel the whole thing given the low ticket sales

Sold more than expected.

they don't want the fans giving new japan talent covid

Looks the same as the LA stage. It’s fine.

Attached: 1F0F9EB5-2DD6-4204-842A-1A540AD3CD0A.jpg (576x768, 83.88K)

concern trolling isn't your best suit tran-E

i hate trannys and jews as much as the next guy but the set looks fine, im looking forward to working the marks into a shoot in the gamethreads

for they New Japan NOAH crossover they just New Japan's set

>tran-E
t. trAnEWist

this is supposed to be a special event they couldnt even be bothered putting a skirt on the ring which just looks stupid. I dont care if it is the japanese style

You think there will be no ring apron?

They couldn't even incorporate the logo for this?

Would've been better if they did that having the wrestlers come between the entryway of the actual screen doors. It was a lay-up.