Yet another ex-WWE debut incoming from One Trick Tony...

Yet another ex-WWE debut incoming from One Trick Tony. They're already trying to head off the inevitable ridicule and claim victimhood with this cope.

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-204554_Twitter.jpg (1439x1541, 601.87K)

No one cares about Cesaro his twitch streams draw a pitiable amount of viewers and he won't add anything of value to AEW all he will add is more smark semen

Cesaro is a traitor, fuck him.

It would honestly be so fucking funny if it wasn't him

>an absolute master class of his professional
Good Morning Xirs

I'll break kayfabe for this one:
I'd probably be interested if I didn't already know he would be lost in the shuffle, that is the clusterfuck AEW calls a roster, within the first 2-3 weeks. None of these debuts end up being note worthy. Cesaro will be on YouTube wrestling "instant classics" before the first month is up. He is forever upper-midcard and no one is buying tickets to see this guy.

Why wouldn't you hire a wrestler popular with smarks for your smark promotion?

Lol they’re gonna bring him in to feud with zelina’s husband for 6 months

Yeah exactly. He'll just end up the same as the last two dozen ex-WWE surprise debuts. Lost in the shuffle, wrestling inconsequential matches on YouTube.

Kek

he'll be part of the BCC, which means he will be more likely to be on Dynamite, especially with Bryan injured

All AEW fans know how to do is play the victim and cry about everything.

Still not enough, it's Cesaro for crying out loud. He is a main event guy, I hope he does something better than that.

The fact that Cesaro wasted the best years of his career eating pins and having 10 minute matches in WWE proves that he's a sellout. At least if he went elsewhere he'd be selling something worth watching.

They know people are going to laugh when Tony goes back to his old trick of surprise debuting a WWE reject. It's preemptive cope.

The only thing Cesaro is going to do in the BBC if it is him is be Wheelie's, new babysitter

This JD dude is absolutely desperate for a job with AEW

what the fuck did this shitskin say

Even by the standards of your average AEW fan, this guy seems like a fucking embarrassment

I still feel bad for Miro's downgrade. He did memorable shit in WWE which is rare for a bonified midcarder.

Cesaro just wanted to run his little café and wrestle less so he left WWE. It isn't rocket science.

Didn’t this dude cry after Alexa’s crazy fans came after him for saying she looks like she’d be a dead fish in bed?

way to out yourself you 'E drone geeks

>OH MY YUMMY DEBUTS!! ANOTHER YUMMY EX WWE WRESTLER THAT COULDN'T MAKE IT IN THE LITTLE LEAGUE!!

I would mark out, and then be incredibly depressed realising he's signed with AEW, and they will doing nothing with him, like everyone else.

memorable? like being cucked for cuck americans no one liked that shit except you faggot