The hero and the kidd

>the hero and the kidd
thoughts? theyve been tagging recently.

Attached: 1656269899158.jpg (1536x2048, 429.19K)

>Hero
>fat dude (ugly bastard archetype)
>hanging with a YOUNG confused tranny

GROOMTASTIC

Did they?

He doesn't look as obese as he did a year ago

>the hero and an hero

When you've been in the business 25 years, and the "locker room" of the place where you're wrestling has the Pledge of Alliance painted on the side of the wall, it's not a good sign

it's from a training seminar

Hero hitting that sweet boipucci

He should spend more time grooming himself

kek

I was about to ask if he's really been wrestling lately, figured it was shitpost. thanks

Is Chris Hero being a "legend" and some sort of "wrestling savant" one of the biggest memes in the business? Early ROH fan smarks are so fucking delusional

Does that bussy be squirtin?

Hero's a lucky man. Not gonna lie bros, I mark for this. It's very easy for me to self insert as a big fat slob lusting after slutty younger bussy. I hope Hero is dicking him down for real. That skin looking real soft and smooth right now. Ya can tell the estrogen is kicking in. What I wouldn't do to give Kidd Bandit a taste of my giant 5 inch white cock...

I feel you man, I shitpost about him killing himself but Id love to fuck his ass rough

Yes, if they have Taco Bell for dinner it'll be squirting all night.

>gummy gook mouth
thats mikaze and johnny elite you cant fool me OP

Thought it was Dakota Kai in the thumbnail at first and now I feel a bit harsh...Bandit is way prettier than Dakota.

kek me too first time I saw it

Modern day "humans" look like this?

Attached: ..........webm (500x280, 1.67M)

Attached: chaddbandit.webm (720x1280, 1.03M)

God I wish that was me.

which one?

Based

You know Hero slams Kidd's bussy on the reg. Imagine the stench of boy pussy in their car that they travel together in. I'm getting rock hard just thinking about it.

I remember him being pretty good in czw and not in bad shape and he had height what went wrong ?

yes

what a repulsive faggot