Cody is still in the AEW video game

>“This may come as a surprise to people, but Cody (Rhodes) is still in the (AEW) game, I was very passionate about making sure his legacy and position within the company were preserved.”
- Kenny Omega (via SI)
based Cleaner

Attached: codyvidya.png (598x785, 429.14K)

Translation
>We spent too much fucking money on this game already holy shit, no way we're wasting all the time and effort we did putting him on it
KWAB

no cody game?

Translation
>our ratings have died without Cody. He was the real draw of AEW so we needed to keep him in the game so it actually sold.
KWAB

no cody game?

no cody game?

he never said that

How does it cost so much to just delete his character

Read the post you're replying to better. It cost them a lot to put him in and it'd be a huge waste of time, money and work to NOT use him now.

based. i wonder if they have his full entrance with the elevator too

KEK WHAT AN OUTDATED GAME

Why would they delete the character? He's the biggest draw in the company. Only he's not IN the company. If they're smart they'll put him on the cover.

Drones are used to the Vince way of doing things where unpersoning is roughly as normalized a process as Airstrip One.

They're like North Koreans. A different, lesser species of humanity incapable of understanding normal behavior.

Well yeah they actually want to sell some copies.

there will be two of them out by the time this releases. and there were several cody games 10 years ago

But enough about 2k22

PISSANT GAME

I just want the game to be fun

AEWbros....no no no, AEWGODS...
I'm thinking Cody is a poacher for us!

>no universe or career mode
Why even play a wrestling game if you can't do fantasy booking shit

but i was told that kenny and bucks actually hated cody

no cody game?

Gameplay not everyone is autistic and wants to sim shit like fire pro weirdos

No universe mode?
No career mode?