MDK

ALL
FUCKING
DAY

Attached: FB4525AB-7094-422F-971E-A52F17CA9B12.jpg (750x1300, 675.24K)

LETS FUCKING GO

What is a human?

I feel really sorry for Nick Gage. GCW is the worst thing to ever happen to this guy. He would have been so much better in XPW or ICWNHB. This is why you should NEVER associate with tranny-loving leftist filth. They will either drive you out or infect you with their sickness.

I don't believe in human rights.
Come at me nigger.

retard hes grifting

>GCW is the worst thing to ever happen to this guy

no, being a prison bitch was much worse

This

>You can't just be a decent human being because... you just can't, okay?! He must be miserable!
God damn, you chuds are so sad.

Attached: chudmensch.png (645x770, 16.07K)

very true. chuds are unhappy friendless losers

Of course he is! However, the look on his face makes me think that he didn’t have a choice.

Lol ok you got me there

Trans got the right for me to mutilate that dick meat Damn MDK

MURDER babies
tranny DEATH
KILL facists

This low iq outlaw mudshow nigger sucks

>Be leftist scumfuck
>see Any Forums post that kind of relates to trannies
>don’t respond to anything that anyone has actually said
>instead, just ramble off a bunch of horse shit and then proceed to argue against yourself.
>self-mark.exe initiated

He just wants his money in order to buy gummy bears. Nick Gage used to constantly throw around the word faggot, and his best friend was Masada who did the same exact thing

Attached: 8B2D887E-BFBF-4292-8911-A2F10D2F4FDE.jpg (641x700, 192.46K)

He needs to do like Masada and find employment elsewhere. GCW turned him from an outlaw into a candy ass buttfucking bitch boy.

I agree. After Danny left to do ICW:NHB you saw that he used Nick Gage, Alex Colon, and Jimmy Lloyd who are mainstay GCW guys. No Effy’s, Allie Katch’s and AJ Gray’s.

He had a chance, and said fuck GCW for a while. That was when Brett jobbed him out, while Nick Gage was injured. Apparently the GCW money was a good enough offer for Gage. At least GCW’s mainstay diversity hire shitters are getting paid less in order to keep Gage around.

that GCW contract had to be sweet as fuck