He's going to die in the ring isn't he?

He's going to die in the ring isn't he?

Attached: Ric_Flair_Photo_Op_GalaxyCon_Louisville_2019.jpg (1200x1751, 285.38K)

Can't blame him, if I was Flair, I'd want to go out this way

I feel sorry for whatever probate lawyer gets that fucking circus. Can you imagine having to deal with six+ ex-wives and Charles?

I’m going to be there in the front row. If it happens, /pw will be the first to know, I guarantee it.

Pretty sure that's why it sold out. People want to see Ric literally kill himself in the ring.

this nigga finally saw the wrestler

only fitting, either that or alcohol poisoning

It will be Rey misterio&his son vs ric Flair&Andrade

Would be a kino to a kino career

>Rey will kill yet another wrestler

*end

I just love the fact that the scumfucks failed to cancel the nature boy. Yeah WWE and AEW want nothing to do with him, but he’s upstaging both or them at the age of 73. Even if he does die in the ring, I’d say he would be happy with such an end. I just hope they bring back Jim Crockett promotions on a more permanent basis.

Wait a minute? The match is going to happen? When is this?

July 31 in Nashville. Gonna be there in the front! WOOOoooOooo!

He won't even get a chance to. Ric is gonna Randy the Ram himself off the top rope and disintigrate every bone in his body. Personally I'm hoping for a something a little flashier than a top rope splash though. I'm mean it's 2022. I want to see Ric Flair bust out a 630 senton and explode like a ripe watermelon when he hits the mat. But I suppose beggars can't be choosers.

Attached: the-wrestler[1].jpg (1024x683, 186.66K)

He just posted this on twitter minutes ago. Two fresh new wounds on his head, and a black eye.

What the hell is happening to him?

Attached: FWNYBESXkAEnsYA.jpg (943x1389, 307.54K)

I used to like Flair but ever since he did the Australia tour and went to TNA I've thought he was pathetic. It's a really fine line between being based and cringe.

doesnt look a day older than 25, wooo!

it's the honorable thing to do

You watch, this won’t be his last match. He’s gonna start doing deathmatches next because nothing can stop this man!

imagine the blade jobs

Yes, Jay Lethal is going to be the one to do the honors

Nope, he's going to take a bad bump and end up as a paralysed vegetable, He won't get switched off either which will just make it that much funnier. Old rapist cunt deserves it for conceiving Charlotte and David.

>has to make his own garbage indie for his last match
he got ethered