shut up

failed get BITCH

"Big KWABby BITCH" Kevin Trash!

we know

nah you did

lmao another failed get KWAB

kek raped

Gaped

Guys, this isn't funny. Nash feels too. Just not in one spot anymore.

Attached: 1563212820490.png (1440x2560, 1.83M)

All faggots.

Attached: 92.jpg (108x93, 1.62K)

November 1st was the date? They said it was sweltering! I must've been lied to...

I was at Walmart the other day when I saw Kevin R. Nash, I'm not sure what he was doing there, but he seemed to be looking for something. I tried to avoid him, but he suddenly turned and looked at me. His eyes were cold and lifeless, like a doll's. I tried to walk away, but he followed me. I could feel his eyes on me, boring into the back of my head. I quickened my pace, but he matched it. I was about to turn and run when he suddenly grabbed my arm. His grip was like iron. I tried to pull away, but I couldn't. He stared at me with those cold, dead eyes and said, "I know what you did." I didn't know what he was talking about, but I could see the madness in his eyes. I tried to pull away again, but he tightened his grip. I could feel his fingers digging into my skin. I was about to scream when he gave me a sly grin then suddenly let go and walked away, chuckling to himself. I turned and ran the other way, not looking back. I don't know what he was talking about, but I know I never want to see him again.

t. Tyrone

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOLFGODS PLEASE HELP

>92
OH NO NO NO NONONO NO

Big Daddy Cool? Heh, more like Big Daddy BITCH!

Wolfxirs....

Actually it's Cuckvin. That's C-U-C-K-V-I-N. Cuckvin. Cuckvin R. Trash. The R? Uhhh...It stands for...uh...Reginald. Yeah. The R stands for Reginald...

In 1992
Kevin R Nash
Had several nigger dicks pushing in his poo
What the big tough guy do?
Nothing, just took it in the poo
In the summer

Really activates the almonds...

Attached: KWAB.jpg (480x360, 22.79K)