Wrasslin isn't real

Wrasslin isn't real
Why not watch UFC instead?

Attached: 1651031469270.jpg (622x745, 23.6K)

real violence upsets and frightens me

boring

>watching random NPCs without any charisma fight eachother
Nah thanks. We already have WWE for that

>Thinking UFC isn't fake like wrestling
NGMI

At least professional wrestling doesn't treat its fans like retards and pretend matches are not predetermined. Where as companies like the UFC has to keep the reality of their matches being scripted tight lipped or their credibility would go out the window. I can almost feel your Monster energy filled tears flowing from here.

Attached: 35.jpg (954x729, 258.69K)

>Watching Joao Macaque vs Boris Slavacuckoldi roll around in the ground
No thanks

real fighting is boring

cagehump is boring, man

Wrestling is real.
Exists

More of a boxing fan personally

Wrestling at least has fun theatrics. MMA is just as fake but with less charismatic people and twice as much gay

>No I can't prove it but
Worthless.

Kek the idea of UFC fighters having no charisma is funny. No wrestler promo’s as well as mcgregor, chael, Ferguson even Tito is a better promo than 90% of wrestlers

I did last night
Oh well if John smith from the Indian ask a questing says it’s fake then obviously it must me.

UFC is a work you fucking mark. let me guess, you still think the NFL regular season is real too? Jesus christ you fucking zoomers will believe anything you see on tiktok

>5-6 fight per life
I literally know people who get into bar fights basically every weekend, this guy is a retard

It’s always the never trained never athletic never fought pussies who say this nonsense

I dont wanna see people poke eachother casually before devolving into gay sex ground and pound, not enough flips or chair shots for me. Also most UFC fighters have no personality.

Everyone is an asshole that I can't get behind.

>sees two athletes fighting to beat each other into heem
>mind immediately goes to sexual thoughts
Nigger you’re gay lmao

The real question is, now that UFC is a mainstream smash success and there’s MMA gym’s across the country in every medium sized urban area why would anyone ever want to be a pro wrestler?
Imagine spending money on wrestling school, getting yelled at by a fake tough guy that never drew a dime like Al Snow, teaching you how to fake fight and not hurt your opponent.
Imagine what the crop of Performance center kids will look like in 2030? Nothing but Troons, second or third generations, some Samoans not talented enough for football and the other 60 percent will all look like Adam Cole.