OH MY SCIENCE ITS JOHNNY GARGANO!!!

> OH MY SCIENCE ITS JOHNNY GARGANO!!!
One day we will all look back at this trainwreck and laugh

Attached: 84C282A5-56C8-4CAA-8CCC-305CCEAB77A5.jpg (1284x715, 307.28K)

why are e-drones so intimidated by gargano?

hes got one of the highest moves per minute (MpM) of all-time, extremely underrated, he can kick out of anything making for edge-of-your-seat action. combine his lightning fast workrate with his amazing resilience and you have one of the most underrated workers OF ALL-TIME

Repeating a vow: If Gargano and his girl sign with AEW and feud with Adam Cole and his girl I will drop AEW permanently

He also has a wide range of facial expressions that make the match 25% more exciting and 12% more believable, according to THE STATISTICS ™

>not liking Johnny Badass
begone

these nextgen data points are the key to reviving professional wrestling and bringing it back into the mainstream

Gagano sucks.
Im turning the PPV off it that mongoloid midget debuts.

We're laughing at u e-drone

>hate wrestler when he works for your company
>hate wrestler more when he works for the competition

>it's real
You marks are unreal

Attached: 1656114908000m.jpg (1024x954, 66.43K)

can you refute any of the hard-science data provided or are you just gonna post your hate?

Gaygano is a 5'5 midget with an ugly face and one leg longer than the other. You are a queer that watches NXT.

OH MOI LAWD ES JANNAFFON GORGONZOLA

>oh my science

What a Christ cuck.

moves per minute lmao

he's staying in wwe sorry

Attached: Untitled.png (744x462, 485.92K)

I will drop AEW if that bastard shows up. Kenny's gone, Danielsons hurt, Cole and Punk showed up. I was only looking forward to JB vs Christian but I won't even watch that if Tony brings in more NXT guys. He really sucked the soul out of the company.

same, might even drop aew completely if he shows up

Attached: 1642041428992.jpg (434x405, 35.66K)

Did Tony unironically hire le funko pop collector?

Hard to tell if this is a shitpost or not because of the rebbit tourists who share this exact sentiment.

He's showing up at Forbidden Door as Bryan's pick.

Dude I'm an Elitechad and we all made fun of manley Gargano and his stupid thigh-slapping, I hope he doesn't come to AEW because I'm not prepared to pretend to like it, I'm already struggling with Adam Cole and his friends. DAMMIT TONY YOU BEAT NXT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POACHED IT