Forbiddenbros

Forbiddenbros...

Attached: 4bidden door.jpg (1080x2018, 239.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stubhub.com/aew-x-njpw-forbidden-door-chicago-tickets-6-26-2022/event/105263473/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thing is going to be half empty kek

hottest ticket in town

nice canon of the head

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 17-19-34 WrestleTix on Twitter.png (535x802, 183.75K)

Tony bought up the tickets himself

FOR THE LAST TIME, THAT'S JUST HOW SCALPING WORKS, THEY BUY THOUSANDS OF TICKETS FOR 100K AND RESELL THEM AT 0-10 DOLLARS, YOU DON'T KNOW THE BUSINESS
>Reported sold out weeks ago
>Over 2k tickets still available right before show
>Don't believe the ticket sites, believe this Twitter

Damn tony bought a lot of tickets

>almost 4k tickets available
LOL

They sold out, then they opened more seats for sale.

Then how do the scalpers make a profit?

They buy in bulk and then resale them as individual or paired seats, dumbass.

They never sold out. It was reported as a sell out when the presale went on and the presale only had 25 percent of tickets available and the VIP seats available were not all sold in the said presale.
They buy in bulk even though there are no deals and you save no money buying in bulk and ticket sale sites have a limit on how much you can buy, and they have tens of thousands of dollars to do this, then they resell them as individuals tickets for 4 dollars, dumbass.

They make them on the good seats and pray that the event gets so hype even the cheap seats get inflated. Also, I want to point out that ticketmaster's fees will go to the arena and other fees will go to TK. So he actually does make more money from scalpers. Ticketmaster is unironically an absolute garbage company.

yep like always, since the first aew ppv and episode of dynamite. He's done it for every single one.....

>presale only had 25 percent of tickets available

Do you want them to put everything on presale so that no one that isn't following obsessively has a chance to buy?

I shoot love this poster. I don't believe his schizo conspiracy theory (Even though I hate Tony and trannies) but he still cracks me up every time and no one can out argue him.

>what is opening up new sections

>and ticket sale sites have a limit on how much you can buy

Bro they use multiple accounts, this isn't a secret. Ticketmaster don't police it at all. Wrestling is small shit compared to some MAJOR events for this shit.

>thousands of tickets available
>30% more will no-show without putting their tickets on sale
the building will legit be half empty

stubhub.com/aew-x-njpw-forbidden-door-chicago-tickets-6-26-2022/event/105263473/

There are legit thousands of tickets for sale cheap. Do most AEW PPVs do this? Is it common for people to wait until the last minute and then just go to the show for $4? Will these tickets sell at all?

this will be AEW's worst ever PPV

Exactly it amazes me how little understanding AEW fans have of the live events business. This is very common practice

It's a very bad sign. Usually AEW PPVs will have a couple hundred tickets on the resale sites at event time.

Those 4 dollar tickets have like 16 dollars worth of fees.

>thousands
it says 440 you liar

>United Center again
Don't they have any other place to display their inane faggotry?

For a first time crossover event you definitely want the biggest smarks you can find.

>Do most AEW PPVs do this?
Yeah, there are always a LOT of cheap tickets on the secondary market for AEW PPVs. It's worse than ever for this show though. There'll be a lot of empty seats in the upper sections.

Where?

I counted around 680 tickets going for sale by adding them up. Not thousands, but still a lot. Though that just means the show will be 97% packed instead of actually sold out.

Oh no, the limited view seats won't be full.