Out of all the canceled wrestlers, David Starr is the only one I'm glad that fucked over his career...

Out of all the canceled wrestlers, David Starr is the only one I'm glad that fucked over his career, even if the allegations are false

Attached: david-starr-defiant-wrestling.jpg (650x400, 28.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/WkkLXZJcPEza/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're just as bad as the leftists

>cancel culture is okay when its people I dont like

cool it with the anti-semitism

>IT'S OKAY WHEN THEY CANCEL PEOPLE WITH OPINIONS I DONT LIKE
It isn't. Don't be a hypocrite like the left.

rundown?

bitchute.com/video/WkkLXZJcPEza/

Attached: 1653726899036.jpg (462x450, 51.65K)

yes. fuck him & fuck joey ryan. its ok that they were cancelled because i dont like them. seethe about it faggot.

My favorite thing was the twitter leftists turning on him, saying that they all thought his constant whining was cringeworthy and they never liked him in the first place. The hivemind is scary.

The only standards Conservatives have are double standards.

kek

rundown? who is he

Started a "Support Indy Wrestling" t-shirt brand that was clearly a grift and suckered a bunch of people into it.

Very outspoken on social issues (which given what happened later was clearly all an act)

Got outed for abusing women, fucking did a Promoted Tweet saying he didn't abuse anyone which led to people who didn't know anything about wrestling clowning on him too.

Did a podcast with someone like a month ago trying to tell his side of the story.

I'm glad that WALTER never lowered himself to putting this jude over.
Much love.
-HH

kek that really do be how they be fr

Did he ever try making a comeback to wrestling?

So what did he allegedly do?

Some lady said he had folders of compromising material he used to blackmail women into fucking him or some shit.

kek it do be like that

wow its fucking nothing. Those rats have onlyfans anyway so there is nothing compromising about those whores left lel. I hate those fucking double standards, if i aint making money from it, its compromising, if im making moolah with it its a ok

I'm only in favor of cancelling subscriptions these days.

It also should be noted he's Jewish and would advertise this with his gimmick