Ironic shitposting is banned

>ironic shitposting is banned
>only 'informative comments' are allowed
The state of the mods.

Attached: fuckingmods.png (963x605, 54.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.alice.al/pw/thread/6182867/#6188945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get fucked, cry about it, seethe and dilate tranny

>Plebbit moment

Attached: 1655679795471.jpg (974x903, 266.53K)

>complaining about the mods going over
Wrestlers' court, 9am tomorrow, bring Jack.

gay fanfic author crying like a bitch
>WAAAAAH why won't mods let me post about fantasy gay rape on a wrestling board WAAAAAH
get a life sad cunt

>92 spam
kys faggot

Just make a 92 thread mods ignore those

Do you really expect any normal Any Forums poster to pity you Nash/Bryan faggots getting your endless spam deleted?

We ALL hate you

Sincerely,
Any Forums

Trying posting anything bad about Mandy and watch as a three day ban gets slapped on you.

nah, you were probably shitpost spamming blacked cringe. I see people shit on mandy all the time.

why does blacked posting work mandyfags more than any other group of waifutists on this board?

Jannywolf is banning people for Nashposting now? It's the only good meme this board ever came up with

I posted one thread about how she’s a bad wrestler and I was banned. Didn’t break any rules at all.

Nah, literally just a thread talking about her. Don't you worry, the mods will continue to protect your shitters reputation.

>Nash/Bryan faggots
There is only one Bryan poster and his name is wolfcuck and he exists to derail the organic Nash meme that started on /asp/.

I don't care anymore, nobody does. It's all cancer. I wrote 2 Lyricschads on /asp/ the album volume two and Nashposting has go-away heat with me now because of you faggots

all of you fuck off
Shankism, wolfie, anybody else that's spamming
you're all fags

>ironic shitposting is banned
>/peewee/ loses 99% of its traffic
yes please, kill this board

>muh /asp/ culture
/asp/ died faggot let it go, Ive been on here before /asp/ even and Im sick of that trash, kys.

What's the current archive again?

kek based

are you the out of toon lyricsdork who couldn't match the cyllables? it's ok we won't miss you

archive.alice.al/pw/thread/6182867/#6188945

>cyllables
So, you're also a third worlder. Good to know.

this

Thanks.