Black

>black
>built like lebron james
>fake hair
>bix nood "language"
>green as baby shit
why do people here like this shitter? at the same time shitting on bianca, whats the logic?

Attached: shitter.webm (1152x720, 1.52M)

bianca's hair is fucking stupid?

Lebron James is 6'9" 250lbs of solid muscle and his ass isn't that nice

God I wanna lick those abs

kek based

>why do people here like this shitter?
Lol nice headcanon. Look in a Jade thread some time or make one yourself and you’ll see just how much we like ‘her’.

Your idol is going to prison soon, chud.

think about all the white sluts that have tongued his anus

Fuck off blackcel, you people are so fucking annoying. You reek of virginity with this shit

kek so mad

Jade's actively improving. She's better than she was even if she has a long way to go.

tranny cultists are mentally ill

>Jade is a freak of nature that compels all men to impregnate her to have strong nfl/nba/ufc sons
Vs
>some smol cute black chick who’s gimmick is she’s willow smith from 2010
Can’t even compare

Die mad white boy

Jade is what they should've done with Wardlow. She has been killing it for a rookie and everyone is impressed with her.

fact of the matter is all women are bad and should be banished to dark

I agree but once a night there should be a lottery draw on dynamite to choose the woman wrestler to come into the ring, point their butt to the hard cam, bend over, pull down their trunks and spread their cheeks . Would be the most watched segment every week

Whitey are you okay?

>why do people here like this shitter?
>at the same time shitting on bianca, whats the logic?
both suck

Because Bianca has been wrestling for years and still botches constantly, and despite her strength being touted she still constantly fails to lift other wrestlers, Jade has been wrestling for a year and this is the only significant botch she's made and she's already better on the mic too

post a single botch bianca made thats as big as forgetting to kick out.

I'm not white you fat nigger virgins

Based red skin warrior btfoing the negro menace

You can troll better than this. No way you actually believe any of that

I don't watch WWE so the only things I know about Bianca is that she twirls her hair and looks like a chimpanzee.
Jade is clearly better.

Attached: 1638252901882.jpg (1600x997, 497K)

I liked her until she started wrestling. She also got more and more uppity on social media.

t.

Attached: 1652919667186.jpg (1024x968, 147.98K)