KEK what a sloppy shop

KEK what a sloppy shop

Attached: image_2022-06-26_090322219.png (777x631, 381.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ringsidenews.com/aew-news/
ringsidenews.com/2022/06/25/more-buy-in-matches-announced-for-aew-x-njpw-forbidden-door/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh god, how many interferences are we getting

who cares what jamal has to say? they better job their guys and say thanks daddy, irrelevant mfers.

Most obvious fake article in a while
Look at the card. They literally told us the finishes right there.

yet another edrone fake news thread

Attached: 1655952227357.jpg (1170x389, 223.76K)

Fake
ringsidenews.com/aew-news/

You just source changed the text from this article
ringsidenews.com/2022/06/25/more-buy-in-matches-announced-for-aew-x-njpw-forbidden-door/

Kinda sad dude, re-evaluate your life.

lol this
There's not gonna be a single upset (Unless maybe the AEW fatal four way and the womeme's match, don't know who's supposed to win there)
The one """upset""" will be the heavily telegraphed FTR win.

the fact you care and post sources is the truly perplexing part of this

I only do it because I know some gullible dimwit will come into the thread and immediately believe the little picture

it's gonna be a mess. double DQs. double count outs. a waste of money.

I've seen you do this before. Everyone should know that this isn't a real post, it doesn't exist. He just created it to try and distract from any criticism of AEW

This. He thinks what is said or interpreted here matters in any way in the real world and that OP might affect the business... lmao. Fuck it, I'm just going to believe he's the bullshitter and OP is telling the truth.
Holy shit, they didn't decide on half the finishes, this is a DISASTER

Based lying dronies BTFO

They're tailspinning hard today while ELITE CHADS enjoy one of the GOAT shows.

Don't be angry with them, my Elite brothers -- pity them. Pity them because they suffer.

Attached: kwabb.jpg (423x383, 48.1K)

false flagging is an old tested tactic, screencapping it and posting it in every thread is pretty cringe tho

>
Weird that I, another guy entirely, have another screenshot of the same post. Strange, considering the post "doesn't exist."

Attached: the average e-drone console warrior.png (1306x99, 11.65K)

Were you the same fags in the audience telling people
> don’t worry guys, i know wrestling is fake!
The whole post is obviously fake and meant to work you homosexuals but no you must defend aew with your dying breathe. Please have sex , touch grass and stop flirting with your mother

Attached: 1BBE8148-2593-4BC7-8C83-09F409CEAF40.jpg (400x400, 17.91K)

>Fuck it, I'm just going to believe he's the bullshitter and OP is telling the truth.
>Holy shit, they didn't decide on half the finishes, this is a DISASTER
you are an immense faggot

Based

Attached: 6E3EC1D7-4E57-4A7B-8357-8CE3C2981B80.jpg (1170x1150, 315.04K)

Dick Togo is about to make a lot of money brother

kek youve been posting this in every thread. you got worked hard by that legend. you take the console wars too seriously