>Left out of Best Friends
>Left out of CHAOS
>Left out of Forbidden Door build
>Deletes entire twitter history
>
>
>The dogs are in the enclosed pool area

Is he going to be ok...?

Attached: chuckiet.png (600x837, 141.18K)

the jannetty of Best Friends

he always deletes his twitter history though

But enough about Yuta.

he's another guy in aew who seems like an alright dude but who I could beat in a shoot, which is a problem

Skinny fat cringe fuck needs to hit the gym and stop wrestling in a shirt like a fat kid at the pool
Tony needs to let this grenade spot faggot’s contract expire

his hair is silly as well

nigga torpedod trents whole career fuck him

He's got no one to blame but himself. He looked awful in his last few matches.

Khan shipped that charisma vacuum to NJPW and has been featured prominently since his return. Meanwhile the best friends are now Orange, Rocky Romero, and for some reason FTR.

I think he's a below average wrestler but his twitter shitposting is so good that he's over with me.

>only tweet left is about dogs in enclosed pool area

Dude is really passionate about wrestling. But dosent give shit how he looks like? Just how. But seems like he isn't only one like that around.

>never bothered to get in shape AT ALL at any stage during AEW to the point where even taz (?) mentioned it on youtube/air
plus he's fucking horrible. tony does a lot of weird shit, but he's starting to push out people who clearly have spent no time to improve themselves whether it's looks, wrestling, etc. to his fault he's probably too trusting of people who are in his good graces, but i guess the end result is that shitters like chuck taylor and others dont get resigned

Both JR and Tony has been burying him on interviews. Mainly that he looks so pedestrian. Still he refuses to work out.
Nowdays you see guys on gas more then ever. But its starting to become impossible to get wrestlers to gym. We have come long way from steroids days. Jake was in gas, but never worked out. He just pinned himself.

>has been
>was in gas
mornin sir, dunno who Jake you're referring to is but OK

jake the snake. in early 90s at least. he was pinning but never worked out.

I'd get these arguments if he wasn't being replaced by Rocky fucking Romero, literally the most bland uninspired wrestler around. At least Chuck is like 6'2" 200+ pounds.

Why the fuck is he intent on pushing Atom Smol, then?

>Rocky has been wrestling longer than Chuckie T
>Rocky puts effort into his presentation, body, look
>Rocky took the time to learn and understand Japanese, making him invaluable to the New Japan office as a gaijin handler
>Rocky knows his place on the card and embraces it wholly
>Rocky is one of the funniest underdog wrestlers you'll see
>Rocky has a job in New Japan for as long as he wants it for all of the above

Rocky got to where he is through hard work and realistic expectations. the man knew he'd never be world champion so he found his niche and thrived in it. Chuckie T has done nothing but bitch and moan and fight against his niche his whole career. and now, at the twilight of it, signed to an actual major wrestling organization, he doesn't put in any effort to excel in his niche? he doesn't go to the gym? he doesn't get a hair cut? he doesn't update his wardrobe? if I were Tony Khan and I had to choose, I'd go with Rocky, too.

Maybe the abortion thing worked him into a shoot

This, he's done this like 5 times, kek