Forbidden Door buys below 150k: Failure

Forbidden Door buys below 150k: Failure
Forbidden Door buys above 150k: Success

Attached: 1656207130463.png (629x172, 48.91K)

It will not reach 150k, as generous as that number is.
More like The Flopridden Door

You do not get to set the arbitrary number for what is deemed a success or not.

>Trannies already expecting this PPV to do worse than all the PPVs pictured in the OP and coping in advance.
Oh no no no no, even the most faithful are wavering.

There's literally nothing to compare it to

>We want this PPV where we split the revenue and are forced to do a lot of politics... So we can get less money than a normal PPV would do on this spot
Cope

None of these numbers are accurate. They are Dave Meltzer's estimates.

Where's the cope? you are trying to consolewar for the sake of consolewarring.

If this was Forbidden Door 2, you would have the previous years PPV to compare to, but since this is a new venture, there's no comparison. Not everything is about making bank, Nick.

>Not everything is about making bank
Ok, but I'm talking about if the PPV is gonna make good bank or be a big financial disappointment, that, financially, short term, at least, does not justify itself.

It's already pulled in 7 figures just on ticket sales alone, if it makes more than they spend to produce it, it's not going to be a financial disappointment.

Seriously dude, the only people that are going to be unhappy with whatever number of buys it does are consolewarring smarks.

>if it makes more than they spend to produce it, it's not going to be a financial disappointment
Babby's first business assessment

you're a stupid child, so i'll try to smarten you up. forbidden door is an extra pay-per-view beyond the four aew usually runs. it is scheduled only ~1 month after the prior show. usually, running more shows = less demand per show. economists call that diminishing marginal utility, though you're clearly far too stupid to go into that.

Let's face it, you just want it to fail. That's what I'm getting from you.

If the number isn't great there won't be a Forbidden door 2, no matter how many stars Dave gives it. Money matters.

Yeah, and that is precisely why Tony felt like he needed some sort of gimmick to justify a 5th PPV so that it can make up for it and make the same as the others. If it doesn't, it was for nothing.

If I did, I'd give it some number above the other PPVs. This is just right on target with the rest of them.

The first round of 4 PPVs each did less than 100k buys, anything above that will be seen as a big success.

Attached: ppv.png (903x918, 269.21K)

If it does less than 250k it is a failure

>Trannies literally admitting they think this show is gonna do 2019 numbers after AEW has way grown past that
It's a disaster. The trannies see it coming.

It needs to do 6 million at LEAST or AEW closes tomorrow

Can’t wait for Forbidden Door 2: Male to Female Boogaloo

Attached: D2164D0E-5202-4DC8-A72D-AEABC4D73720.png (319x316, 207.32K)

Leakchad here. Forbidden door has sold 50,118 on FITE, 72,905 on Bleacher, 1729 on NJPW World so far. Numbers from other providers are coming soon.

>realistic outlooks about manageable growth are bad

Holy cope-ola.