Where does Becky Lynch rank among the GOATs of female wrestling?

Where does Becky Lynch rank among the GOATs of female wrestling?

Attached: beckylynch.png (587x540, 102.49K)

Becky 2 Borts is the #1 GOAT

her parents couldnt afford to have her thats why she was sellin ass at 16 she shouldve been aborted by that logic

Don't know, don't care.
The GOAT of women's wrestling would still be leagues below Al Snow.

womemes wrestling is just affirmative action bullshit, literally no one gives af

Top 100 maybe.

# 1 for me brothers

Top 10

she sucks

She doesn’t rank at all. The only thing “rank” at all is her roast beef vagina, which has been ruined from countless abortions, and currently has more scars than Sabu.

Also, for a female to call herself “the man” makes no sense whatsoever. Becky lynch deserves to be squashed and eaten by all the fattest wrestlers on earth.

Based and truthpilled
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT???

virgin

Hahah, if only you knew what you were talking about. I haven’t been a virgin since about 1998. If that’s the only insult you have, then you are a joke. Run along little kitty! There’s no respect for pussies here!

>kitty
Boomer chud sweetie you don't belong on imageboards

>I haven’t been a virgin since about 1998
Which is pretty fucked up considering you are 24 years old.

based Rebecca Knox

I love how you perverts work. As soon as someone doesn’t like you, you just start throwing out whatever false accusations you can. Like throwing everything against the wall and hoping something will stick. Well let me tell you something, scum…one day soon you are all going into the oven.

Wrong again, you aids-infested disgrace to your ancestors! Just admit it, you’ve got more gerbils in your ass than most pet shops have in cages!

He doesn't.

Becky Lynch sucks at everything wrestling-related. Take the cringe Any Forums shit out of the equation. After all, this is a professional wrestling board. She has quite possibly hit The Wall harder than any other women’s wrestler in history. She’s one of the most cringe promos, calling herself a “Man.” She’s less than mediocre when it comes to in-ring skill.

Based Becky Two-Borts