Despite the lacklustre build and litany of injuries from both sides I'm still really excited

Despite the lacklustre build and litany of injuries from both sides I'm still really excited.
It would take a lot more than a few card changes for me to not be hyped for an AEW pape
I'm hoping Tana wins the AEW title and Hangman wins the IWGP.

Attached: FWC79zjXgAA1Zmw.jpg (750x1138, 251.88K)

>Despite the lacklustre build
You can say that again. And type it well, this time.
>and litany of injuries from both sides
Sucks
>I'm hoping Tana wins the AEW title and Hangman wins the IWGP.
Retard. Genuinely no one but retards want this.

I’m excited for the botches

should be a fun show, despite all the whining online

Immediately taking the belt off of Jay for some collaboration deal is cringe. You look at the G1 cards and it's obvious Jay White is set to be the champion going in while Tanahashi isn't. Please, enough of this nonsense. New Japan is its own promotion, with its own storylines and plans. It's not a vehicle for AEW's fantasy booking.

Im not, years of hype for this to be the card, you have to be some sort of sucker.

It's almost like the trannies only watch AEW and not New Japan and couldn't give less of a shit about what happens to the company as long as they get their yummerino moments in AEW shows.
Meltzer is no different now, either.

>for this to be the card
Let me guess, you were a retard that thought it was gonna be dream singles matches since you don't know how cross-promotion booking works.

go fuck yourself, just cause it wasnt gonna be champ vs champ with clean finishes doesnt mean I should be happy with everyone out and wasting okada and ospreay matches on adam cole and oc.

this guy legitimately thought it was going to be something like:

>Okada vs Danielson
>Naito vs CM Punk
>Tanahashi vs Hangman
>Ishii vs Miro
>GoD vs Young Bucks
>Shingo vs Moxley
>Hiromu vs Darby
>YANO vs Colt Cabana

>>Ishii vs Miro
>>YANO vs Colt Cabana
To be fair, these could have happened without issue. The problem there is more that you want more people on the card.

Nobody wants to see GoD lol

>you thought it was gonna be a real dream card? hah! what a dumbass! you shouldve known it was gonna be mid!
really dude? read my post again, I knew that we werent getting your projected headcanon as a card.

I know there was a lot of injuries and all but they completely bollocksed this up. Even with the wrestlers they had left they still could have come up with something better than this utterly meaningless card with zero heat. Look at something like Ospreay vs Orange Cassidy and ask yourself "could they have done that better?" Yeah of course they could. They could have had Ospreay vs. Darby. But they won't do that because OC is over with the boys in the back and they are stubbornly doubling down on doing nothing worthwhile with Darby. Even if Danielson's injury is a work and he comes out to wrestle ZSJ then...well who the fuck even wanted that? People want Danielson vs. Okada. ZSJ is an overrated lanklet.

A win over OC is 100% more meaningful than a win over Darby. OC has like a 5% chance of winning. Darby has 0

kek poor aew fans

not enough of a bigger win to warrant a shittier match

if pockets wins then i will never watch aew again

based

Neither of them are meaningful because one guy is the mark booker's mascot and the other is a guy that hasn't done anything relevant since Full gear '22
>But OC is over!
With the core AEW audience of 750k-850k people that will watch no matter what

You shouldn't watch it anyway if you call him "pockets". AEW is not for you.

>go to any Japanese video
>Everyone just wants Okada to take it off Jay here.

>With the core AEW audience of 750k-850k people that will watch no matter what
That shit is arbitrary and you know it. Outside of the cornette cucks who hate OC, people have been complaining about a lack of storylines in AEW. A reason to tune in every week.

I'm reasonably optimistic that most of the old stuff is gonna be cleared up by Blood and Guts and we can move into fresh things, like 3 months too late.

>trading the IWGP and LGBT championships

No thanks.

He is zack's opponent. he's backstage right now

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 187.14K)