The modern day rushmore

the modern day rushmore

Attached: FOt894PXMAsfL4h.png (2034x454, 1.47M)

based and checked

No wonder wrestling is dead

man thats rough but you might be right :(

Nobody knows who those jobbers in the middle are. Literally nobody gives a shit about ouitlaw mudshow indie wrestling. They look like manlet geeks. Cena is one of the best and Roman is the greatest of all time. The middle two couldn't lace his boots. Japanese mudhsows don't draw. What's his name Benny Ortega? Sounds like a McDonald's manager, which is where he belongs. WWE is the only real kind of wrestling, anything else are just embarassing pretenders. Do they even count as wrestlers? Stay on topic. AEW can't move the needle or draw new eyes to the product. This is fact. They will be out of business within a year. This is fact.

>ouitlaw
>mudhsows
GOOD MORNING SIR

fuck off e drone

Nah, only Cena
Oof, next time just type in Hindi or whatever language you speak, sir. Google translate is more comprehensive and coherent than what your stinky brown paws typed.

India has thousand year old culture, America is country of prostitutes

It's just Cena and Okada.

Okada mogs Reigns & Cena

I hate it, I don't want to have to acknowledge him, but I might have to, I hate it!

>They will be out of business within a year. This is fact.
You were pretty spot on until this, come on sashaschizo I know your latina waifu has broken your brain with all the fan fucking but you need to get a blood test and see if your testosterone levels are low

Good morning sir

>India has thousand year old culture
Good morning sir and congratulations on keeping your culture static for thousand year as you put it. These prostitues have the dishonor of not keeping their same shitting practices since prehistory. If something works why must these whores meddle? You shit in street, shit flow into glorious Ganges most sacred of rivers, you bathe semi annually in same shit, you drink shit, you soak the lentil in shitty water then make the delicious Dal Makhani. You eat and watch the Toman Reigns and Dal Makhani make you shit much and you return poo to sacred Ganges to make more water to boil lentil. One day you die of dysentery and they throw body in same slow flowing shit stream you drink, you infrequently bathe in. You become the poo that has sustained you and all Indians for thousand year.

Attached: 0EA892D9-7EE6-4077-B948-E33E0D1BA502.jpg (974x498, 199.02K)

>GOADL MODE
I don't get it.

>him
who?

Rakesh Kumar Orton

whos the gook in the man city shirt?

>writing all that shit over a lazy trollpost
Lmao

Who is it that demands you acknowledge him?

Your daddy

OP here, posted the wrong image.

Attached: pillars.png (1145x1020, 1.68M)