Tonight is going to be the start of the big AEW “invasion” storyline

Tonight is going to be the start of the big AEW “invasion” storyline when MJF costs Mox the interim title.

The storyline isn’t going to be framed as ex-WWE against AEW, instead it’s going to be a group of anti-AEW people that believe that AEW hasn’t lived up to its potential and promises as well as a lot of talent that have been with the company since the beginning but haven’t been featured lately, while the other side will be AEW “loyalists” that will ironically be mostly made up of ex-WWE guys that know how bad it is to work for the fed “up north” and are happy with now being in AEW.

Hints have been dropped that have been building to this storyline, such as when Christian mentioned to Luchasaurus “Remember what happened to Marko?” as well as Hangman’s promo against Punk leading up to their title match about “protecting AEW” from him.

The current plan moving forward is to have MJF lead the group of disgruntled AEW wrestlers while Mox leads the AEW “loyalists”.

Attached: 108B6F3D-21BE-4356-91AA-ED9DA6F40BB3.jpg (1719x2650, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w-Whedg-534?t=975
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But where do the elite stand?

Will this finally get them 850k?

another rehashed wwe storyline from the booker of the year

MJF fucking sucks

Finally the DIMES are back in the menu boys. With all former indie wwe faggots they got, an "Outsiders" gimmick would work really well if tony knows how to use it, and we now he dont, and somehow atom small is going to win for team aew

Hey aren't you that same faggot that kept posting "this is the start of AEW's invasion angle" with Cody Rhodes returning?

i hope you are right, that would be pretty based as long as the bucks and omega are on the loyalist (gay/cringe) side

>Newbloods storyline but good
I dig it.

Realistically, the elite would have to be neutral. "No matter which side of your little war wins, this is still OUR company."

tl'dr

If you want to go super deep into this, you could even say that Kenny might be with MJF on this one. He expressed shock and disbelief at how AEW was now in BTE 300, he even tried to call Cody to check up on things not knowing that he left the company. Maybe this is just a schizo headcanon or wishful thinking I don't know.
youtu.be/w-Whedg-534?t=975

Attached: 1649263440913.jpg (882x759, 78.18K)

they should but you know they arent gonna sit out a hot storyline if it goes anywhere

You're reading too much into that, it's just an example of the young bucks/Kenny's childish humour ("lmao he's so out of the loop, isn't that funny")

>jumps the barricade to join his AEW brothers
How big is the pop going to be?

Attached: E-eh4WQWEAIpJ4p.jpg (545x680, 48.52K)

I'M FUCKING READY, JUST DO IT ALREADY KIP

TAKE THE WORDS OF YOUR INSPIRATION TO HEART.

JUST. DO. IT.

>Newbloods storyline but worse

monster poo

I always thought Kit was a dimeless vanilla midget, but now that he's a dimeless vanilla midget in a box, I'm intrigued.

that would be hard to do without involving Russo

sweet, two more yummy stables

>Ruin one of the only "dream matches" on your crossover event just to do some meta bullshit that buries both companies
Surely even Tony isn't that retarded

Attached: 1651770458314.png (468x365, 302.97K)

>The current plan moving forward is to have MJF lead the group of disgruntled AEW wrestlers while Mox leads the AEW “loyalists”.
Sounds like something an internet dork would come up with