New Licensed Theme

Orange Cassidy will be using Jane by Jefferson Starship going forward. A theme he used on the indies.

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (584x470, 176.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJCuB-uhNgM
youtu.be/Td47Xp3q_ho
youtube.com/shorts/klmRlfP148Q
youtu.be/HC6QJsxRypQ?list=PLJWlJm9SvW8IuCots1-IGe-rnroWtakxt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does Tony waste so much money on a guy who will never sell a ticket or increase the ratings?

Refusal to accept he was wrong.

lol has any comedy midcarder, let alone wrestler ever had 2 fucking licensed songs paid for in the span of 2 years? Money mark

He really needs to give David Wain some credit for his entire gimmick.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJCuB-uhNgM

>Why does Tony waste so much money on a guy who will never sell a ticket

>He doesn't know how huge OC is
peep his numbers, bruv
youtu.be/Td47Xp3q_ho
youtube.com/shorts/klmRlfP148Q

>no more Pixies
And just as I thought it couldn't get worse.

Attached: 1649972708999.jpg (345x383, 21K)

Idk who this shitter is, but that song is based.

How much does YouTube views translate to money again? By your logic the women doing coomer matches in Impact are massive draws

I wonder if this means we're seeing a shaken up Orange Cassidy. It's been a while, he ain't so freshly squeezed.

That number of views with youtube's standard monetization is easily over $50,000

Not a Cassidy fan but he's consistently one of the top sellers for aew's merchandise store. Before punk I think he was regularly number one. He may not sell out the garden but he's a comedy midcarder and people don't mind buying his stuff.

That one greyscale photo of him was top for like a whole year, it still somehow creeps into the top 25 despite being ancient. Other memeshirts sell better these days, but when everyone and their mother already got one who's gonna get em?

It varies pretty drastically what youtube pay out.

THANK FUCKING GOD. Now get Mox away from Wild Thing and give him Shitlist or Violet or whatever he wants.

great song, better than his current one

He was once their biggest merch guy and a proven draw on TV, that's the reason he was pushed. He's not originally a Tony guy. You're fucked in the head to not realize this by now

Bro no way he's using some gay jefferson starship song for the background. Its got significance to his independent history. That shit is tight, nawww mean.
No seriously though why do you care lose your virginity already.

Mox needs his NJPW theme, it’s way better than wild thing

Seconding this.
Wild Thing doesn't fit Mox, IMO. He needs something else.

I wouldn't mind seeing Mox come out to the following:
>youtu.be/HC6QJsxRypQ?list=PLJWlJm9SvW8IuCots1-IGe-rnroWtakxt

Song is total hype. Wet Hot American Summer rules.

Just give him back his old AEW theme

oh my god WHO GIVES A SHIT FUCK

You do, as you replied to OP's post.
It's a shame as I feel that entrance theme music has jumped off a cliff since people either use licensed songs or have tracks composed by Mikey Rukus. He isn't bad but isn't great either.
We'll never receive another Jim Johnston.

Loved that fucking show, 10 years later had legitimately the funniest line Iv ever seen, "who's Eugene" I legit had to pause the show cause I couldn't stop laughing for like 5 minutes straight