TakerChuds BTFO!!!

Attached: miro.png (763x440, 400.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEXuckty6VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rusev is a proud cuck.

so whats this all about?

Yeah we let other men fuck our wives instead. Get with the times chuddywinks

miro jacks off to his wife fucking other dudes at coachella.

It's okay for Miro to say this since he actually looks like a badass and has a serious gimmick.

>making this thread twice
>making this thread at all
I hope you get raped by a pack of sweaty niggers like Nash was in the simmerin' Summer of '92

based miro never forgot that undercarder broke his friend's neck in saudi arabia and that vince covered it up

>we don't have guns
tell that to Arn you European pussy

>sorry undertaker

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26.47K)

it's okay Rusev has FIFA so he doesnt care about his wife getting BVLLED

youtube.com/watch?v=qEXuckty6VM

Id rape him on fifa he sucks

cant rape the willing

this bulgarian cuck makes us gamers look bad

Miro is an embarrassment to all of Balkans

He lets his wife fuck other men…

You're all schizos posting shit out of your ass if any case miro has a hot wife a stable job and can play games all he wants while people like you come to Any Forums and start pressing keys with your sausage size fingers you fat fuck.

No drugs?

Don't worry, bro. He's American now.

Attached: rusev-officially-becomes-american-citizen.jpg (1280x718, 79.09K)

I find it hard to believe that these sawdusted geeks aren't all pilled out of their minds

If I had a 30+ year old wife I'd let her fuck other men too so I could fuck zoomer chicks. Based Miro

That gay gamer gimmick he started with is closer to the real him. Including the tranny outfit he wore.

Well desu most pro wrestlers are cucks especially in the 90s when they were all sharing the bimbo divas until one retarded wrestler would fall in love and propose after going fifth in his soon to be wife’s gangbang like undercarder. Rise and repeat with most diva marriages

Lana fuck blacks

this shit cracked me up the most
for years Vince tried to put him in a cuck angle but Lana and him always countered it
got his American citizenship and two days later was the cuck in that Lashley angle lmao

This guy gets it.