Per Fightful

He’s going back to Jane by Jefferson Starship as his theme.

youtu.be/sXmrMMYpQL4

Attached: A75AA184-DE81-4BC3-B852-476F81E646E2.png (1242x2208, 2.06M)

if only he would go back to the outlaw mudshows and never return to tv

Sounds terrible as a wrestling song desu

How does this fit him better? Where is My Mind worked fine.

I personally think they're gonna shake him up a bit. He'll still probably do some of the shit that pops the crowd. But do so with more aggressive taunting thrown in.

makes sense given how over he is and the amount of injuries

is this the pockets guy?

Should have paid for Final Countdown for Bryan. Instead we get OC's crap and the cringe ass Jungle song for JB

they're bigger draws than cryan

Baltimora is kino you underage pleb

Europe won't let you play it more than 20 times per year, and charge multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Probably reading too much into this. The only reason it wasn't his theme already was because the rights holders would return Tony's calls. Now that seems to have changed.

FUCK MAN
WHO
GIVES
A
SHIT

It's still a shakeup from his AEW presentation. So it could be used for more.

He should have sprung for it for his debut

Europe genuinely charge punitive amounts specifically to stop people using it IIRC.

Oh that's the Wet Hot American Summer song. Okay that's where I've heard it.

Only faggots call Bryan Danielson "cryan", and he's certainly a bigger draw than all these geeks that will never in their lives main event Wrestlemania

>main eventing Wrestlemania

The song is fucking garbage so at least Europe knows to gatekeep that shit as hard as possible.

Jane starts off gentle and disarming for the first few bars and suddenly switches to flashy and bombastic. Basically like Orange Cassidy.

"Where is my mind" is just stoner, it never kicks it into high gear.