Fuck Joey Ryan for making a living

Fuck Joey Ryan for making a living

Attached: A6D766C2-2998-45DE-A542-1E37244CC501.jpg (1242x1970, 500.39K)

better than being a DPD driver

looks like he is handling those sluts nicely

>he doesn't have to wrestle! he can just go work somewhere else!
Right memes are real. The left really won't rest until you're homeless. Even for unsubstantiated accusations and mutually beneficial quid pro quo.

>goes to sex and love addicts anonymous for a year because he loves pursuing women
>goes on to get a job at disneyland which has hot chicks from all over the world in the skimpiest clothes...every day...tourists..people with no story in Anaheim..

Attached: cl.jpg (600x314, 160.1K)

why would you feel inclined to defend him while he’s down?
did you feel the same for the people he hurt previously, or are you only reacting this late in proceedings?

I know the cancel culture shit is bad but this makes me laugh lmao

Bet we see him in the next Disney underage sex sting

true story: i went on a tinder date with a girl who worked this ride. she hooked me up with these special employee cutting tickets. eventually we went on mr. toads wild ride, and when we got to the part where you're in hell, i said, 'is it hot in here, or is it just you?' then i made my move. and the rest of the night went well but she didn't wanna fuck! she wanted to give me her fucking number when i lived hours away. i didnt like disneyland that much. also she told me she fucked one of the barbershop quartet guys.

If no one wants to collaborate with him in a collaborative form of entertainment then it is smart of him to pursue a different career.

What are the odds that whoever wrote that is unemployed?

Rapists should be homeless. You disgusting piece of shit republican

bet he gets more tail than ever. girls love fucking disney employees.

he definitely gets tons of phone numbers slipped to him on a daily bases.

This dude is 100% swimming in poon

bet he makes more money lmao

Joey Ryan needs to comeback to wrestling again.

>Fuck Joey Ryan for making a living

Attached: 1656217404198.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

reminder not one of his allegations were proven but instead he destroyed the credibility of every women by explaining, in detail, the sexual encounters

The only thing he destroyed is his own career

Couldnt care less for the left, joey should die for fucking pro-wrestling credibility with his gay gimmick. Anything he does now is nothing close to what he fucking deserves

>Be darby anus
>get cucked by this guy

there was no way he could have saved himself when you had that many people saying you abused them. despite the fact that he had literal text message proof and graphic detail of the encounters, in the end the women went over just by saying "lol he raped me"