Explain to me why this man sucks without calling him a "SJW" or another political label

Explain to me why this man sucks without calling him a "SJW" or another political label.

Attached: 95A6DCB9-E984-4EB5-BEA0-20DFF05C28C1.jpg (848x565, 56.67K)

He doesn't, he's based.

My heros are dead

I like Mankind

he's a based stuntman and was great on the mic. just because he's a retard politically doesn't mean he's not talented.

But what about him whoring out his daughter

But him being a SJW only makes him even more based

I like him since I am capable of separating art from the artist.

He was too nice to be in the wrestling business and only got over on accident.

Is calling him a Pedo political? Mick fucks kids.

I think he was always borderline retarded, the chair shots have given him a childlike innocence and stupidity

pro-wrestlers are good at reading the room and just adopt the babyface positions (as determined by international finance and media)

Idk man the more and more time goes the more it seems like he has some skeletons in his closet.

he's alright, but he's pretty plainly just the poor man's Mick Foley. way overpushed despite not having half of Mick's charisma.

He's always been a retard. Sometimes he was a based retard. Now he's mostly a cringe retard.

but what about you not having sex

I dont have to agree with all, some or any of the people I respect as entertainers, writers, musicians, wrestlers, athletes etc. Mick Foley was my moms highschool friend and I was born in 89 the dude was my hero from 97 until pretty much to this day. Mickles has gotten me through a lot knowing that if you work truly hard at something, make sacrifices towards it, believe in yourself even when few people do and to never say the words I quit. I feel a different life path I may not be speaking to you, because I thought to myself if Mick Foley can make every single one of his dreams come through admittingly at such a high physical cost I can find my happiness. Lastly he is one of the few wrestlers to have ever been given the title god by the audience.
Foley is Good
Foley Is God
Foley Is Life

I like mick because he had a ton of charisma, good character work and some insane spots in his career. Yeah in hindsight his wrestling was all about fucking killing himself and most if his matches are forgetable, but he was so fucking over with the fans at that time and made it work

Thank god for that

kek, but in all seriousness mankind late 98 to 2000(mainly all if 99) is Foley's peak.

This

Attached: rr99.gif (350x260, 3.31M)

but what about boomer?