You turned the tables on me. You turned the tables in the wrong way

>You turned the tables on me. You turned the tables in the wrong way.

what did he mean by this

Attached: Yip.jpg (257x257, 10.09K)

he turned the tables ass first

the table wasn't facing him. he turned the table. but that wasn't the way it was supposed to be facing.

Why did they do this live?

It means he was raped without consent

Someone should adjust the Jake the snake pasta to this dude. Could be a dimes copypasta. I can’t do it because I’m just the creative

kind impressed the thread has made it this far without someone sperging out about cm phil

rent free
yep.

>what did he mean by this
he knew you were going to try something funny so he put the poison in his own cup and the safe wine in your cup, so when he looked away and you inevitably turned the table you'd end up poisoning yourself.

We aren't meant to know
The greatness of Jumpin Jeff Farmer is beyond our understanding
Just know hes about to go "FULL FORCE"

Attached: 4cf0c-15474138686322-800.jpg (800x420, 35.8K)

>Jumpin' Jeff Farmer
>if you watch his match with Motley Cruz, there are 0 (zero) jumping moves by Jeff

yo my man my dog we were cm punk free until you mentioned him dumbass

FULL FORCE!

nWo Sting was based

crazy this guy went on to be Sting, talk about a downgrade

>yep.
YIP

His opponent turned the tables on him, which are, indeed, turned in the wrong way

I will now recite the entire Jumpin Jeff Farmer promo completely from memory. Note: I probs haven't seen it in 2 yrs.

>"Yip! Ted Cruz. You turned the tables on me. In the wrong way. You got me. Mad now. When you turn around and backstab me. That's when I get angry. I'm coming for you Ted Cruz. And when I cum, it's full force!"

Attached: dc2zam0-99b82620-644e-412a-bf2e-923392159b7c.png (512x512, 231.97K)

kek

Yup

Not that bad of a promo honestly

Its cause he went full force.