Why is it always the women's segments that feel like a high school theater class?

streamable.com/pafgw4

Attached: ....png (1280x720, 751.28K)

That was actually a good promo, Stát lander migs everyone they actually push except for Jade and Athena is ok.

AEW segments featuring women are beyond cringe

Promos with Athena are the only way Statlander is getting over with me dude

Willow Nightingale's backstage promo was cute

Built for BWC

Can't get past the obesity

I can get behind it if you know what I mean

>yfw athena explains the joke at 44 seconds

Attached: 1649541227275.png (501x520, 351.06K)

faggot

Attached: 1655531031749.webm (1282x1080, 1.49M)

Need to see these whores get slimed by Jade and the baddies that would certainly put them in their place

A lot of female wrestlers were in drama club in high school

Attached: ShorttermTallGalapagosdove.webm (576x1026, 2.84M)

I dig it though, Jack!

Attached: 1644382018669.gif (220x220, 1M)

Cute, but somewhat fat black women, just keep getting fatter. Don't waste your time investing in Willow. She'll be a whale soon enough

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 398.32K)

based slimeCHAD

Women are terrible at every single thing they do. None of them should be on tv or wrestling.

This was so much like a WWE segment. Awful.

Women can't act. In stage plays of old men did all the acting because women were shit at it and women actors were usually prostitutes (just like now). They can't do anything really except get pregnant and mother. That's been their role for millennia and it worked. Even in the animal kingdom it's just what they do
They never should have tried to be more and we never should have let them. And they can only succeed at the opposite ie girlbosses by taking on a man's role and personalty traits like aggression. Utterly useless.

Female bosses and cops etc remind me of FtM troons. A hollow, pale facsimile of what manhood is.

Because women are only useful for pleasuring men and making babies.

Why arnt they better at acting. They try to act like woman 24/7

>women are beyond cringe
yes

GOOD MORNING SIR

I always forget that she's hideous under that makeup