He's back

He's back...

Attached: AC1E946C-1F42-461D-82EF-4A1693AA0DC3.png (1334x750, 3.43M)

He's getting dropped into the Trios division with the Bucks and winning the trios titles. I'm calling it now.

He'll take one look at the place, realize Cody had a point, and debut at next year's Royal Rumble.

He's too much of an egotistical mark for that.

source?

Podcast

Why would he wanna go to WWE? He would probably just end up winning a midcard title as a consolation prize for a few weeks before losing it and becoming a mainstay on the D show Main Event.

He would quit wrestling and do gaming full time before he sells his soul.

He almost signed with them before he heard the Bucks and Cody were doing AEW. Chances are if All In never happened Kenny would be in WWE, but probably not as prominent as many people would expect. But with his involvement in AEW and his giant popularity, he'd probably do really fucking good in the fed. Hell maybe he'd even be given a wold title run.

I didn't ever hear about Cody getting an offer, the Bucks got a big one, though. And I have to imagine Kenny's was more (at least individually)

They're doing a belt swap at Forbidden Door. Kenny will come out and finger bang the winners

desesperation for the ratings

Once Vince is dead it might be a place that's worth working for. Until then, fuck 'em.

Never drew a dime

And gayer than ever.

Tony pretty much admitted without saying that he wants The Elite as the first trios champs. Which honestly is pointless when AEW has plenty of amazing trio factions at this point.

Nah he doesnt want to actually be challenged, hed rather book himself

>dronies still desperate to be blessed by the OWA
kek never gonna happen bitch

PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Attached: kenny_wwe.png (1708x5384, 2.99M)

That’s pretty much his level in the big leagues so makes sense

>I know for a fact Kenny is winning the Rumble
OH NO NO NO NO AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Attached: cleaning_up_the_slop.gif (690x388, 1.92M)

>cleaning up the viewers

Attached: 9874FC8A-3CB7-4524-A303-9A6A70F187D3.jpg (1169x1445, 369.63K)