This is actually a really good card for a PPV that feels like it’s just been thrown together

This is actually a really good card for a PPV that feels like it’s just been thrown together

Attached: DFB1E22F-3032-463A-A94B-D7DC09671314.jpg (2224x1668, 471.45K)

Pic unrelated

I like the card. You're never getting your singles bonanza cause Gedo is smarter than that.

>GOAT vs. Moxetty
Tanahashi is too good for us all and will bust his ass making Mox look good
>Clusterfuck four man
Cole is dragging this down, should've just been Okada vs. Hangman in a special singles match and have Jay do something else
>All-Atlantic four man
Hopefully just stiff strikes and hoss spots, I'm on board
>Tag team three way
Going ot be messy like every three way tag match, but hopefully stays somewhat structured. FTR vs. UE would've been based on its own
>Ospreay vs. Cassidy
Horrible misuse of both Ospreay and Cassidy, and I don't like either of them
>womeme match
Shouldn't be on the card
>Three guys with loose connection to each other vs three guys with loose connection to each other
Just give Shooter a singles match against Yuta and feed Hook to Suzuki or something
>ZSJ vs X
Guaranteed MOTN but I feel like the yummy debut will disappoint
>LA Dojo vs. jobber heels
Should be a fun match, Uemura and Coughlin have enough dimes for three undercards on their own
>BC vs. LIJ and bonelords
The Bucks suck, Hikuleo sucks. Could definitely have been better but I'm glad LIJ and ELP are on the card at least

Better than a typical AEW ppv for sure.

they want to introduce everyone at once, not the worst
after this they can have more dream matches or whatever whenever they want
plus tk said the next show should be 2 nights

>after this they can have more dream matches or whatever whenever they want
lmfao the cope
No, dude. The card is like this cause Gedo isn't jobbing his stars to trannies. Welcome to cross-promotion shows. Act like you've been here before.

>This is a PPV that’s just been thrown together
fixed

>Cole is dragging this down, should've just been Okada vs. Hangman in a special singles match
Hangman isn't jobbing
>FTR vs. UE would've been based on its own
UE isn't jobbing
>and feed Hook to Suzuki
Not happening

Considering the only match that wasn't fucked over by injury Is Storm vs Rosa, that's a solid card

still not watching wwe

>Hangman isn't jobbing
Then let Okada take that loss, he's not champ at the moment, or don't run the match in general. The four way is a downgrade in every way
>UE isn't jobbing
And they absolutely shouldn't be
>Not happening
I'd rather have Suzuki left off the card than teaming with Sammy fuckin Guevara

Not saying you should. WWE doesn't even have cross-promotion shows. But this is how they work. Get used to it.

still not watching wwe

>Then let Okada take that loss
lmfao that's even more certain not to happen
>And they absolutely shouldn't be
FTR isn't jobbing

Still not jobbing my top guys to your trannies

Attached: f0fso21575381833.png (500x500, 181.42K)

still not watching wwe

Attached: 1652632052479.jpg (676x673, 88.98K)

>lmfao that's even more certain not to happen
I'm aware, then don't do the match, nobody gains anything from seeing Cole shit up a four-way. Feed some midcarders to them if you need them on the show.
>FTR isn't jobbing
They should, RPGV being in the match is pointless and messy

>after this they can have more dream matches or whatever whenever they want
Nah

Truly dream matches don't happen cause neither guy can lose

Stop being an edrone and just job your gooks to us already, ok? We matter more. Fuck you.

go back

Reminder that "Forbidden Door" was coined by Tanahashi, and that this crossover is a bastardization of said term by an autistic manchild playing CAW on WWE 2K 19.

Attached: tanahashi_20211026_1-392x523.png (392x523, 360.6K)

I don't get it. Wasn't the saying always about AEW? Either ways, I agree with your sentiment. Fuck Tony and fuck trannies.