Kek what a big red retard

kek what a big red retard

Attached: BB2C2579-99A0-4531-A370-56F97CD37F37.jpg (1284x541, 73.64K)

>I'm against the government forcibly injecting you with chemicals
>I'm also against women murdering their children
I love how retards like OP think that this is some kind of contradiction.

He's a Libertarian m8
Makes sense he's against gubmit intervention even if it is for something republicans wouldnt normally support

yeah, you are

Liberals have mommy and daddy issues and turn to the government to coddle them instead.

Well mission accomplished because the issue is officially out of Washington's hands and now at the state level where it belongs.

yeah you are

There are actually quite a number of libertarians that are against abortion

>kane
>former mayor
>former governer
>considered by his colleagues to be one of the smartest wrestlers of all time
>strong moral framework believes using abortion as a contraceptive is wrong and would BTFO anyone in a debate

>people seething at him
>deadbeat 'progressive' drug addict roasties like paige, rosemary and taya valkyrie who can only express their opinions in emotion and npc slogans

yeah pretty cut and dry

enjoy fixing your mistakes with a coathanger

Apparently Kane is too
OP's image is an old tweet
He lauded the decision

your rights end where his feelings begin

its not based on any principles or logic, they just subliminally recognize the "correct" opinion and go with it, its an evolutionary strategy which used to be only seen in woman as a defense mechanism because when their people we conquered -- if they didnt get with the program they were a biological dead end

Anti-abortion is the correct libertarian stance. Killing a defenseless child is the opposite of self-determinism.

imagine dealing with the consequences of your own actions instead of taking the easy way out. well, you're probably incapable of that.

No it isn't. No one, not even a fetus, should have a right to your blood, energy, vitamins, etc. The government should never force you to give parts of your own body to others

Stop exposing the business. Also men do it too if you hit them hard enough.

no doubt, 90% of men from "both" sides do it today, i blame micro-plastics and obviously the chosen people ultimately

What did he mean by that? Is he talking about Covid?
I’m neutral about the abortion thing but this really changes my opinion on Kane, hes clearly not a libertarian but some chud

This, politicians are good people

I mean, yeah.

abort all chuds

the government isn't forcing you to have sex

>pulling out a half-formed child out of yourself with a coathanger
>easy
sounds like you've been around the block a few times. surprized you aint keeping them to bump up your welfare payments.

notice how Glenn is yet to insult anyone but all these tards like OP and the aew/tna trannies can’t stop hurling buzzwords at him? Kek, kill em with kindness

Irrelevant to the conversation at hand. No real libertarian is in favor of the government rationing your body to others

then don't have sex

Irrelevant to the issue at hand. I accept your concession since you can't stay on topic

don't have sex

You should have sex

>me giving up sex would let you finally get some
if only