/asp/ posters knew how to work a match and when to sell...

/asp/ posters knew how to work a match and when to sell. You marks all just go into business for yourselves and try to work the boys. There's no art to the posts here anymore its just self marks spamming their spots trying to get over.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (3).jpg (968x850, 88.22K)

I sell when I get defeated. Which happens rarely, mind you, cause I'm a main eventer of this board.
It's just that we're having matches every day over new stuff. Gotta move to the next one.

It's because we have all these redditors now who think it's a shoot

It's true

accurate

no one ever listens but you’re right. jakeposter is the only selfmark I respect at this point

Nigger

based seasoned vet shooting on green shitters

Fuck you OP, I said this two days ago in a thread and you're trying to work my gimmick in another territory.

Everyone wants the top spot and nobody wants to put in work for it. Hate to see the business reduced to this.

STOP EXPOSING THE BUSINESS

Lads I got banned yesterday for saying KWAB

What the fuck?

KWABB

Cry harder bitch.

Stop lying. I would never do that.

I got a 24 ban for posting the "500 word essay" pasta a week or so ago
fucking newfags working top spots without paying their dues

Oh great, another faggot tries to make a meta post in a desperate attempt to get himself over

You are right but still a faggot

its because of fun raw vs smackdown posting its unironic edrones seething at aew daring to exist. There's no banter or fun these "memes" are people shoot seething

fuck you edrone

I remember the skateboarding, snowboarding and other alternative sports posters on \asp\ being nothing but gentlemen. What are you talking about?

Attached: 9A68AAA6-E35E-42CA-AF83-E18FCD7CE38C.jpg (828x786, 260.41K)

It's the opposite. AEWtists got all uppity acting like AEW is something special and they literally mald over everything. AEWtists couldn't even joke about the non exploding ring fiasco

Damn I hope he mis-clicked and meant to ban you for replying to a get because that's really gay.

KWAB

AEW should have never existed in the first place, it's the root of the problem