Card for NOAH's Budokan show

card for NOAH's Budokan show

Attached: Destination.jpg (2297x3264, 1.86M)

>hijo del wagner jr
isn't that just wagner III

this card looks fucking rad. how significant is this show in terms of their calendar year?

Is Mutoh finally gonna put Kiyomiya over?

Semi looks great, main will only be based if Kinoh send that fossil back to New Japan in under 20 minutes. Rest looks decent enough but nothing special outside the hardcore match which might end up extra fun. Seeing Inamura so far down the card and probably eating the pin is depressing.

No chance in hell. This is the first of his 5 match series, he's not starting out with a loss.

Something tells me nobody here is getting that 300k bounty

>Seeing Inamura so far down the card and probably eating the pin is depressing.
Tani, Kinya, and Inaba are more likely to take the pin. Inamura is doing a Zero1 tournament and he'll for sure be in the N1 so no need to worry about him jobbing. everyone knows tireking is money but he's just one level above rookie status

He's been eating pins and submitting lately. Taniguchi is getting his biannual minipush and Inaba seems to be booked stronger than Inamura (sadly). Fair point on Kinya but still, seeing Inamura so far down the card in an rrelevant multi man tag match where his team is for sure gonna lose is depressing.

that fact that Kaito is getting a singles match is reason enough to believe he's going over. this loss isn't going to have a negative impact on his retirement tour and overall career

Attached: 1641641834138.jpg (459x534, 31.23K)

>how significant is this show in terms of their calendar year?
i'm not sure what you mean

Looks like a fun show, especially the upper half. I hope Suzuki and Thatcher take the belts but I don't know how much they want to ping pong them around. Glad to see Sugiura wrestling again too.
I'm so behind on NOAH because people have been slacking on uploading them to BiliBili.
Destination is a big deal if 2021 is anythong to go off

New Japan will be in Hokkaido for the G1 Climax so we should be getting a better crowd

like, in NJPW terms, is this a Wrestle Kingdom? a Dominion? or a Power Struggle?

Look deep in your heart brother. Do you really think Mutoh is gonna put anyone over? This is the same guy who didn't even want Tanahashi to bust his ass to make Kaito look good.

NOAH's shows are far more "balanced" in that sense but maybe a Dominion

better than anything AEW and NJPW ever produced

reminder that Marufuji saw this webm and gave both guys a job

Attached: 1648755781049.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

I tried to get into NOAH with the beginning of the year show and while I liked it I missed Nakajima's later defences and by the time Fujita took the title I was ambivalent. This looks like a really fun card and I'll try to catch it live. I like what I've seen of KENOH and hope he takes the title.

I love the random foreigners in Noah. It seriously freshens up these cards and you end up getting better line-ups than you do on a lot of indy shows.

I wish they'd put RVD in some better matches. You never know how much longer he has left and even if they lose, I think it would help a lot of the guys just to be in there with. Nakajima vs RVD is a new match I didn't know I wanted and RVD vs Mochizuki would be awesome.

It looks like a pretty good show top to bottom. I'll definitely check it out.

Watching NOAH is just embracing there'll be some trash and some kino.