Whos ready for Death match KINO tonight?

Whos ready for Death match KINO tonight?

Attached: FWG6uXlUAAE-S3c.jpg (1330x2048, 377.04K)

Will check it out, but I wish they'd cut the intergender shit

I hated intergender shit before, but Kasey is actually pretty great in those matches. Don’t know how I feel about Masha yet

She's not bad, just it's not really believable.

Kasey is dimes

I’ve liked the womens matches I’ve seen with Masha. Kasey can pull off intergender because she has intensity, and fights like a pitbull

this match is dope

This was one of the matches I was looking forward too. Eric Ryan vs Atticus should be great, and so should Homicide vs Coly Corino. Also I think Joker just said faggot that was based

Holy fuck I that match was great. Alira is definitely concussed

Joker needs to wrestle more

is this why Colby Corino went on first at H2O? lol

I’m pretty sure Joker yelled faggot. Vintage indie wrestling baby

Kino

Which Kirk will it be?

Tommy Vendetta is over with me brother.

Is Darren Mccarty broke?

No, I think he just likes doing this shit. Dude got a weed brand and a spot on a couple of sports radio shows.

based

This venue is a bit of a hike for me, but I still regret not grabbing a ticket, especially since they're not going to be back for about three months. I have to make a point to go next time.
>pouring sugar in the wound

i wish icw ran at showboat again its like 20 mins form me

Same bro

Bobby Beverly is dimes. Hope he wins

hes underrated

I never even heard of ICW until Any Forums started talking about them a few months ago. I looked at their past shows on cagematch and thought that they'd be coming closer than Newark (over two hours away, as opposed to AC and Millville, both under an hour), but it seems like they're settled in Newark and we've just got to travel or eat shit.