So either Athena is winning the tbs title or she just got buried

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-184502~2.png (720x607, 98.24K)

Probably buried. I doubt anyone has had the talk with jade about not burying people yet.

Jade is megabased. I hope she reigns for years.

Why are you pretending to care about women's wrestling they are just for masturbating to or to go take a piss depending on your sexual orientation

Jade knows Athena will be the one to dethrone her. AEWtists want it to be Statlander but it's obvious it'll be an ex WWE woman (same shit with Rosa and Toni). Jade is constantly roasting Athena to make her look like a weak geek so Tony has second thoughts about pulling the trigger. Jade is smart and thinking a few steps ahead by ruining Athena's credibility

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tony put the belt on jade just to counterprogram bianca and she has failed in that matter he did the same with britt baker against becky with the same result

i really hope someone shoot tunes jade up in the ring.

This is honestly lamer than the Ronda/Nattie crap. Neither can cut a promo on TV or twitter. There's zero chance that Jade loses to Athena

Athena is the chillest gamer in an industry of chill gamers, I like her but I'm sure she's just there for the catering and the injury rehab

Is Dustin just incompetent then?

It all fell apart after Brandi left.
>Meanwhile, Brandi is dealing with the friction between women’s wrestlers Jade Cargill and Red Velvet. Their heat stems from a segment in which Velvet believed Cargill slapped her too hard. Since then, Velvet’s apprehensive about working with Cargill. Brandi arranges a wine tasting for Velvet and Cargill, who work out their differences.

If they hand a recent wwe firee Jade's first loss it would fuck morale bad and make AEW look weak. Would be dumb as shit. Shouldn't have booked this, but you can say that about everything Tony gets his hands into.

lmao wtf?

That just hurts her even more when she loses

I wonder if AEW will follow the swimming nand ban transgender women who have gone through male pubity. This would shut Jade up for sure.

love jade

She should take both belts, heem britt baker and do a sammartino run on all these generic hos

It doesn't. Everyone knows what Jade brings to the table, nobody think she's a good worker, and she has expose Athena as a complete geek

But AEW is supposed to be about the wrestling

What I'm saying is if you make your opponent look like a complete geek and you lose to that geek how does that make you look now

Britt is gonna be the one to break Jade’s streak

>Edrones spend every moment of their lives obsessing over every detail of AEW
insanely fucking based

It makes you look like you were talking shit that you couldn't back up.

>just to counterprogram bianca
edrones are delusional

It's not even remotely HER company considering she wasn't an AEW original and only joined last year. Athena has been wrestling alot longer and she's been in alot of companies, so she has far more credence than the oblivious retard.

Exactly. This is first day of promo school shit that Jade and Britt missed out on

This is Jade being insecure about her own ability in the ring. She knows full well Athena mogs her as a worker. Would be hilarious if Jade jobs to Athena. Tony will lose his smark cred if he jobs Athena, and that would be funny too

>getting worked by dumb drama for a reality tv show