AEW will not get back to normal after Forbidden Door

Instead, we'll get Tony trying to prop up ROH.

Attached: roh.png (692x203, 25.56K)

The one thing more dimeless than NJPW. Record low ratings incoming.

At least the Jamals have some based wrestlers there.
The fuck does ROH have?

No one gives a fuck about ROH and I actually watched it. Tiny might as well revive Smoky mountain wrestling.

If Tony's smart it'll be done mostly on Rampage. All the RoH stuff this week was there.

Somoa Joe is cool kind of I think

this fucking sucks bros

Those are coming either way.

He's fat

If he's smart he'll try to sell a ppv on a show that has

tony is the only person on earth that cares about this why will someone not let him know that ROH has been a dead brand for a decade now

why not just make Rampage the ROH show?

Supercard of Honor got 20k, so yeah that seems like the main hardcore target audience that will buy it while keeping it from overly contaminating the main show that has 2 months to build to All Out.

That's not what Turner paid for.

what was the go-home rating for Forbidden Dorks?

I thought Samoa Joe was in AEW already. I mean modern ROH when Tony bought it.

won't know until monday

It's a neat idea and all, but rebooted ROH won't work.

It will get about half the fans Rampage gets and people won't watch it because it will be seen as a developmental territory. It's also basically guaranteed to have lesser quality talent and anyone who manages to get over will end up on Dynamite instead.

Oh boy I sure can't wait for that roided midget to competely shit up Wednesday nights.

Attached: aewbotbgresham-645x370.jpg (645x370, 36.03K)

This guy has no restraint. He can't build a real sports team or a fake fighting roster. He will blow this eventually. Unless you are getting all of their syndication spots, bury this corpse and focus on the 150 wrestlers and 15 belts you already have. Take the Pure Title to AEW and everything else goes in the trash. More toyyyyyysssssss--fucking mark.

wtf how'd that kid jump the barrier.

at least ROH has some hot chicks

lmfao under the top rope

literally the only good thing about late period ROH was the brisoces, PCO and maybe marty and tony doesn't want any of them. this is just aew guys wrestling under the ROH banner but for what fucking purpose

this is so embarassing

People will watch if it's sold right. Make the AEW+ stuff on like fite tv or whatnot a package I'd probably watch it. I doubt I'd pay a full second sub tho.

Oh, and also, bigging up RoH is possibly partially a negotiation tactic. They're going to be entering talks for AEW within the coming months, and if Warner-Discovery want them on a streaming platform, RoH is some value added if it's rolled in.

He is fucking insane and retarded if he derails AEW TV for an ROH PPV that barely anybody will buy

we finna eat megamind bros

I really doubt that it will be that heavy on dynamite, I could see rampage being the RoH show for a few weeks though.

Not much unless Tony calling Honor No More guys from Impact to show up

Attached: 1655986789896.jpg (3301x1789, 2.14M)

ROH would be cool if Tony would actually make ROH unique from AEW in terms of style but ROH is just gonna be the AEW C Show.

Bris... Yeah I don't think they have anyone.

>Not respecting Dalton Castle

Unironically, he was a draw for the normies I watch with. One of them died when commentary described him as living "deliciously"