15 years ago today, the Benoit family was found dead

>Vince McMahon announces the Benoit family is dead on Raw, dedicates it to them as a tribute show
youtu.be/DOf41GqB3Nc
>Vince McMahon says Benoit's name will no longer be mentioned after the murder-suicide was found out
youtu.be/Ri7ZdIahMJg

>Forum reacting to what happened
ukff.com/topic/98065-chris-benoit-dead/page/24

Attached: vgb54ka7zk5z.jpg (596x445, 52.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCKn1yVmySPYNF6YWPeAoBag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

30 years ago today Kevin Nash was found raped

Hahahah…. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH…. Hahah… hah

That means tomorrow it's not an issue anymore and we can move on.

Attached: walter jr vomiting.jpg (361x351, 15.17K)

kek at WWE thinking they were big enough to have their own "Mainstream news media" site

it really is the 30 year anniversary
how time flies when you're kwabbin fun

having to put over punk was the last straw

What do you mean

Fucking crazy how non-personing Benoit actually worked on an entire generation of fans. I'm looking around other sites right now and you can see people saying nobody should be acknowledging this day because of the tragedy and people who like Benoit matches are sociopathic enablers and stuff.

That's just modern day sensitivity on EVERYTHING. Everyone is triggered over everything probably because mom and dad didn't hit them enough.

wwe.com was kino back then.

15 years ago, the Benoit family was brutally murdered by Kevin Sullivan

nice try Chris’s ghost

Reading through old forum posts is one of my favourite things to do.
Especially this one, the slow collective realisation of what has happened is fascinating.
And of course there’s always a few “it’s a work” guys there.
Great stuff

The fact that people unironically still think that is nuts

the weird fixation on him doing it is just a testament to how good of a heel he was, Sullivan should be proud

Sullivan samefagging and replying to himself KWAFOC

sick of these lies. worse than summer of 92 threads to be honest

Attached: 1531880273.jpg (2999x2657, 1M)

I still never understood why they immediately jumped to a tribute show when the circumstances of the case were still so unknown. There had to have been at least some feeling that he was the one that killed them.

What was vince gonna do? Do the show as normal? There was literally nothing else they could've done desu. It would be absurd to assume that one of their top guys would kill his entire family out of nowhere.
Plus I'm certain all we knew day one was that the whole family was found dead, the details didnt get out until the next day.

I was young when this happened, same with Eddie's death. My dad didnt let me watch the episode after he heard what happened... to me Benoit just disappeared. I only found out what happened when I got older.

I don't believe it was Sullivan but judging by the police reports, there's a lot of shit that doesn't make sense. I believe it was drug related

And i think that in 7.3 years we can laugh about it again

I met Chris benoit and his family when I showed up to their home unannounced. They started freaking out and things got physical. Luckily Chris was drunk so I knocked him out easily. Nancy threatened to call the cops and ran in the kitchen so I followed her. I then took her down and started strangling her while putting my knee in her back which unsurprisingly broke her back. I was about to run out the house but then I saw Daniel. Luckily he was retarded so I convinced him that me and his parents were just play wrestling. I sent him off to bed after promising we could play wrestle tomorrow and dragged Chris to the weight room and tied him up for the night. The next morning I suffocated Daniel with a pillow while applying the crossfire for shits and giggles and brought Chris to see the corpses of Nancy and Daniel. He pretty much begged me to put him out of his misery and I told him tomorrow to really let the feeling of despair marinate. Next morning I watched as he tied himself up to a LAT machine and hung himself. Pretty convenient that he was later diagnosed with CTE. Every year I fly down to Georgia to go by the house and reminisce.

Anyone even remotely interested in what happened should watch this channel and you'll see why there are so many "conspiracies" about it

youtube.com/channel/UCKn1yVmySPYNF6YWPeAoBag

wow the dungeon of doom ran wild on him