We present to you, AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door!

>We present to you, AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door!

Attached: springfield-nine3jpg.jpg (1200x900, 125.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestleview.com/featured-top-story/218762-brie-bella-announced-for-the-real-dirty-dancing-competition-series-on-fox/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know what's going to happen in this thread.

1992... boy that takes me back. A lot happened that year.

Huh what u mean

Cassie Lee on the left

kek based

very interesting

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT NUMBER NOOOOOOOO MY NASH

they got injured from raping Kevin Nash so hard

kek I honestly didn't even think of that I just googled that Simpsons episode and saved the first pic.

kwab

I hope next year's is better. Because goddamn they'd have to actively try to make it worse.

>1992 city champs
>they're horribly injured
Wonder what happened to them

Kev fought back

one of the best episodes of the simpsons.... ahhhh how far theyve fallen

We're talkin' door show
No Bryan Punk or Kenny
talkin' door show
It cost a pretty penny

1992? Reminds me of that tragedy.

Cody's grotesquely broken pec.
Hardy almost got into a wreck.
We're taaaaaalkin' Moxley
Tana and the rest.

Why the Miz is better than Daniel Bryan
>isn't 5'8
>has his own tv show
>has his own talk show
>accomplished more in wrestling in less time than Cryan
>Maryse is hotter than Brie
>has a bigger bank account than Cryan
>actually represents the company in the media
>double grand slam champion
>doesn't have a concussed jelly brain
>has more charisma than Cryan
>does better promos than Cryan
>has longer legs so that kickpads look nicer on him while Cryans have short stubby manlet legs
>drew higher ratings as wwe champion than Cryan in their 1st reign
>Miz dad is actually funny, Cryan doesn't have one
>shoot worked Cryan into a cry on Talking Smack
>wasn't raped in 2010
>main evented WrestleMania with two of the four Mt Rushmore of all wrestling Rock and Cena while Cryan was given a pity main event with two busts
>when Cryan first retired, he cried on national tv and broke down in tears shaming the image of wrestlers as tough guys
>when Miz retires, he will end his career on his own terms in smiles with no regret
>be daniel bryan
>be inactive but get all snarky and condescending towards other wrestlers
>call Miz a coward in front of his wife while cosplaying as some outback tourist guide
>starts to gloat about muh indies and how Miz's style is soft
>promptly then begins to get BTFO by Miz
>gets told if he really cares why doesn't he try to wrestle again
>"i-i-if they would l-let me come back"
>gets told then to fuck off, quit, and go join the indies with all his bingo hall friends if he really means that
>continues to expose Bryan as a fraud
>Bryan then just begins to cry and run away
>Miz then completely hijacks show and begins to BTFO of other indie shitters like in the tag team division
>camera man begins to shake and completely becomes submissive to Miz as he tells him to shoot at him at this angle
>delivers blistering promo ala coked up and 80's wrestler
I will always love Miz for this

Holy shit dude, the thread wasn't even about Kevin Nash, lmao.

I never realized how many fanboy autists here self insert as Daniel Bryan until I saw the amount of seethe they’re sent into when you remind them of the undeniable fact that Johnny Ace had sex with his wife and is probably Birdie’s father and step-grandfather

>never the guy
>never drew a dime
>ugly
>manlet
>eats semen
>cries all the time
>named John Laurinaitis’s kids “Birdie and Buddy Dessert”
>only liked by losers who self insert as him
>lost to Roman on fastlane
>lost to Roman on mania
>low ratings when he was the champ, no one bought a small soiboi as him as a legitimate champion
>low merch sales, only managed to sell 5XL shirts
>Miz managed to make him actually cry and run away in tears with a single shoot promo
>assaulted in the rectum by a gay black man on NXT in 2010
Kek what a crybaby manlet loser bitch

He's a schizo

Who would you rather be right now? the man who is getting blackballed from the business for past comments about the holocaust OR the man whose wife dry humped a large black man and "rode" him on national TV

Brie Bella is fucking Antonio Gates now, a bigger, stronger, more athletic, meat eating, $35 million in the bank future NFL Hall of Famer.

/DirtyDancing/ Official Brie Bella General: Discuss All things related to Brie Mode here!

WWE Hall of Famer Brie Bella announced for Fox's 'Real Dirty Dancing'

wrestleview.com/featured-top-story/218762-brie-bella-announced-for-the-real-dirty-dancing-competition-series-on-fox/

Thank you black dirty dancing partner for providing Brie with the only good fuckings she's seen in decades.

Bryan Danielson is such a cuck. Why the fuck would you marry the locker room bicycle. He literally tasted the entire roster's dicks. His father in law had his bitch and her sister before him.

Does he have all these saved in a notepad doc or something? This is pitiable behavior.

Twas the night before CRYANmas, when all through the hood
Not a creature was stirring, 'cept Darren and his thugs
Bryan Danielson walked through an alley, without any care
Dreaming of dimes that would never be there

When out of the darkness Bryan spotted a gun
He then tried to escape, but his quad came undone
Down on the floor poor Cryan fell with a clatter
Darren sprang from the shadows to see what was the matter

Dozens of darkies sprang out from the bush
Tore off his clothes and exposed his tight tush
Endless black faces like devils they came
Darren whistled, and hollared, and called them by name

"Now, Titus! now, Titus! now Titus! and Titus!
On, Titus! on, Titus! on, Titus and Titus!
Let's show this dumb cracker that we run this hood!
And fuck his tight asshole with our 12 inch manhoods!"

"Hall save me!" he cried as Bryan was raped quick
By Darren's dark gang and their eager black dicks
Despite all his pleas not a savior would come
And poor Bryan was left there, leaking out of the bum

A incel named shankism then saw what lay in the ditch
Poor American Dragon had become American Bitch Dragon
"They'll pay for this crime" he autisticly roared
"I'll samefag about gay fanfiction on an anime imageboard"
and fuck my mouth!

Looks like wolfcuc forgot to take his meds again LMAO

Attached: 1654781035605.jpg (1242x724, 129.56K)

I know Punk has gotten some flak for the lack of impact he's had on ratings aside from his first few weeks, but I think Bryan has been even more disappointing. I've gone through his quarter hours since he's debuted and here's what I found:

Dec 8: Bryan vs John Silver. Quarter 8. 814k viewers (2nd lowest of night - high of night was 980k).
Dec 1: Bryan vs Alan Angels. Quarter 1. 812K viewers (lowest of night - high of night was 896k).
Nov 24: Bryan vs Colt Cabana. Quarter 6. 881k viewers (3rd lowest of night - high of night was 968k).
Nov 17: Bryan vs Evil Uno. Quarter 2. 960k viewers (2nd lowest of the night - high of night was 1.049M)
Nov 10: Bryan vs Rocky Romero. Quarter 1. 906k viewers (3rd lowest of night - high of night was 974k).
Nov 3: Was on commentary for main event of Orange Cassidy vs Miro Q8. 828k viewers (lowest of night - high of night was 915k).
Oct 27: N/A (30 second promo with Eddie)
Oct 23: Bryan vs Dustin Rhodes. Quarter 1. 635k viewers (highest of night).
Oct 16: Bryan vs Bobby Fish. Quarter 8. 714k viewers (3rd lowest of night - highest of night was 798k).
Oct 6: The Elite vs Bryan/Christian/JE. Q1. 1.077M viewers (3rd highest viewership of night - high of night 1.118M).
Sep 29: Interrupted Elite promo. Q2. 1.223M viewers (high of night).
Sep 22: AEW GrandSlam match against Omega. Q1-3 (average of 1.3M viewers so high of night)
Sep 15: N/A (Couldn't find quarter hours)
Sep 8: Debut promo segment against Omega. Q7. 1.453M viewers (highest of night).

He had a nice impact at the start of his run with the Elite, but since then his quarters have embarrassing relative to his supposed star power. The main problem I see is that he's wrestling people beneath him, but even if Bryan was wrestling jobbers shouldn't we expect his supposed star power to rub off more than it currently is? I didn't include his Rampage quarter ratings, but I'm taking a look at them right now and they've been quite disappointing too.

It's time to start a dialogue.

>hall save me
Jesus wolfie proof read your cringe

The way this pasta is so fucking all over the place makes me lose my shit everytime, a vocaroo, greentext, youtube link, random insults and lyricssimping

Attached: ari.jpg (568x568, 59.64K)

>1992 champs
But where's the Doc?

John Laurinaitis has more 5 star pro wrestling matches than Daniel Bryan and cucked him with his Step Daughter Brie in the pandemic free year of 2018.

>Brie and Nikki unironically call him daddy
BASED JOHNNY "5 STAR" ACE

>My name is John Laurinaitis. I am the executive vice president of WWE talent relations. And yes I do indeed have more 5 star pro wrestling matches than Daniel Bryan and cucked him with my Step Daughter Brie in the pandemic free year of 2018. I have decided to get rid of all the shitters on the roster to make way for Brie and her sisters big fat new contracts for doing an excellent job sucking Daddy off.

kek isn't that the little guy whose wife had sex with her stepfather?

Johnny Ace has more 5 star pro wrestling matches than Daniel Bryan and cucked him in the pandemic free year of 2018.

TIL Johnny Ace has more 5 star pro wrestling matches than DB.

BTW Daniel Bryan found himself in a similar situation to Chris Candido. Brie got and kept her job by sleeping with Johnny Ace and this continued when she started going out with DB.

John Laurinaitis has more 5 star pro wrestling matches than Daniel Bryan and cucked him in the pandemic free year of 2018.

>so Brie, when you say that you'd do anything for this job... do you really mean ANYTHING?

>My name is John Laurinaitis. I am the general manager of Any Forums. And yes I do indeed have more 5 star pro wrestling matches than both Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella and cucked both of them simultaneously in the pandemic free year of 2018. They are both great bottom bitches and enjoy watching each other get fucked by Big Johnny.